“Good pizza”

Al's Pizza
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Description: Al's Pizza is not your average pizzeria. Founded in 1988, Al's Pizza combines old world quality, values and work ethic with new world ambiance and award winning appeal. When immigrating to the United States in 1978, Al brought with him the traditions, passion for excellence and commitment to quality that makes Al's Pizza what it is today. Give Life A Slice!
Reviewed April 3, 2014

OK, so I had been traveling all day, and had little to eat. Four of us are driving around J Ville beach, and it is jammed. An open parking space by Al's was why we went there. Well, a pretty good munch, all in all. Pizza was light and well prepared. Beer was plentiful and cold. Service was good, pizzas come out quickly. Not a fancy house, but so what? I would suggest going here if you want NY style, my favorite. I would go back.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

Great cheese pizza! Reasonably priced and coupon helps as well. Beer specials every day. Very nice menu, mostly Italian fare.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

Late evening snack was delivered right to our villa at the Marriott in a timely manner it was ho and very tasty, what surprised us was how good the mussels were.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

I wasn't super hungry, so I asked about smaller portions. The server suggested the childrens portion, which was more than enough lasagna for me. Pizza looked yummy, next time

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Like having pizza at McDonalds......average pie, ambiance zero, basically easier as take out.....much better pies at Mario's or Caffe Andiamo