“An Amazing meal!”

Palm Valley Fish Camp
Reserve with OpenTable
Palm Valley Fish Camp is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Part of a small chain that includes Marker 32 and North Beach Fish Camp
Reviewed August 18, 2014

I totally agree that this may be the best seafood restaurant in the
Jacksonville area.
We shared both the blackened mahi and the shrimp and grits.
The Mahi was the best I've ever eaten of this fish (and I live in
Florida)...it was no less than fabulous! The fish&grits were delicious
as well.
Service was excellent and the setting on the intracoastal is beautiful.
We certainly hope to return to this gem of a restaurant on future
visits to the area.

1  Thank MiamiBeachFrank
There are newer reviews for Palm Valley Fish Camp

Reviewed August 11, 2014

Although I had heard great things about this restaurant from a friend in Orlando, my first dining experience with family was Sunday a week ago. That visit did not disappoint and my seafood platter was fantastic! Clearly a very popular venue which justifies the valet service. Looking forward to many more visits.

1  Thank pwalther
Reviewed August 9, 2014

From the extensive gourmet menu and wine list, to the exceptionally knowledgeable and helpful service--this meal was a fantastic surprise! Fresh seafood choices were plentiful and prepared perfectly. The server, Andy, was extremely knowledgeable about the menu, flexible, and attentive. The kitchen had no trouble catering to my special diet, altering the batter for my appetizer and the sauces for my entree. Crowning glory of the meal was cranberry white chocolate bread pudding--not something you want to miss! This is a very lively and popular place, so do make a reservation in advance.

2  Thank CarolSue14
Reviewed August 9, 2014

Palm Valley Fish Camp is not the sort of place you would want to go on a whim for a regular dinner. First of all, you WILL need reservations. It's small and fills up very quickly. Second, it's wonderful food, but it is pricey. That said, for a special occasion or a minor celebration, this is a solid choice. While visiting our son and his family, my husband and I took the whole crew to dinner there on a Friday evening. There were 4 adults and two children (6 and 8 years old). We went at 5:15 in order to get there before the dinner rush, but we weren't there more than 10 or 15 minutes before the whole place was filled. Despite the sudden influx of customers, we had great service. The wine recommendation was a perfect fit with our food selection (a Portuguese white wine), and the descriptions of both the specials and the answers to questions about regular meal items were accurate and helpful. My son and I had the raw oysters appetizer--fresh, large, plump, delicious! The rest of the table enjoyed the calamari and said it was good. I got the seared ahi tuna with sesame, salad, and avocado and it was exceptional! It was a lovely experience, fabulous food, attentive and capable service. Now, this all comes with a price. I haven't asked my husband how much it cost, but I'm pretty sure it was around $200 so it's definitely not the kind of place you'd want to go often, but it you want a splurge, this is where you want to go! And don't forget to make a reservation several days ahead of time!

Reviewed August 9, 2014

Overall we had a very good meal and a nice experience. However I feel like they try to jam too many tables and too many people in the restaurant to make this a really great experience. The setting and decor make for a nice ambience but with all the people it is loud and difficult to hear. Parking is also very limited, but the valet did a magnificent job in maneuvering all the cars. Definitely try to get a reservation or come in an off time.