“Best Restaurant in Ponte Vedra Beach!”
Review of Restaurant Medure

Restaurant Medure
Reserve with OpenTable
Restaurant Medure is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: In Shoppes of Ponte Vedra plaza
Transit: There are no stops in Ponte Vedra Beach
Reviewed January 14, 2014

This is upscale dining! Never had a bad dinner at this lovely and popular dining spot here in Ponte Vedra Beach. We live here and my husband and I have eaten at most all respectable dining spots on The First Coast. The fish selection is outstanding and the steak there is better than the well advertised spot very close by....and save room for dessert! The wine list is extensive but pricey. This place is for a special occasion because it is special!

There are newer reviews for Restaurant Medure

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Very impressive from the Hostess at the door , to great service, great food and a wonderful evening overall

Reviewed January 1, 2014

This was my first visit and I wasn't disappointed. Nice menu and good wine list. The service was great.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

I recently ate at Medure with 3 other friend while we were down on a golfing trip. We didn't make a reservation as our caddy on the golf course had recommended it and we really had no set schedule for the night. So we arrived at 8:00pm and it was obvious this place was a great place to be and the right place to be on a Saturday night. We were told it would be 15 minutes, ok great no problem. 12 minutes later we were seated and were ordering drinks. Our waitress was Amber and she was awesome at her job. No pen and paper no hesitation on telling us what the specials were just flat out good. Their menu is very nice and has a wide selection meeting everyone's needs I would suspect. We had shrimp and grits, Mahi Mahi & a KC strip at our table. Everyone's was raving at how good the food was. The price was very reasonable and maybe a bit under priced for the quality of food and service that you get. If you are in the mood for a salad before hand I highly recommend the smoked romaine. hard to explain but excellent. There is no need to look anywhere else and absolutely put this on your list of places to eat when in Ponte Vedra Beach.

2  Thank GOLFPRO86
Reviewed November 13, 2013

We came for a birthday dinner. From our greeting as we entered the restaurant, the prompt seating reflecting the time of our reservation, and a personable server...we couldn't have felt more comfortable. We ordered the duck pate, leek soup, a spinach salad with ...... The pate was excellent--however we would have liked more ....... The leek soup was smooth and tasty. The spinach salad left a lot to be desired and was rather soggy by the time it arrived at our table. However, the entrees were really the stars. My husband ordered the meatloaf and declared it worthy of a sophisticated restaurant (later we found that this entree has been on the menu for almost 12 years!), I ordered an evening special--trout on a bed of rice and covered by blue crab...very very tasty. We have always loved dessert souffles and enjoyed the delicious chocolate souffle that arrived at our table with perfect timing. The wine selection was more than adequate, even the single glass offerings. Finallly, the decor was exceptionally attractive. The live band was just setting up in another room as we were leaving. I would encourage a couple to try the chef's table seating that allows you to sit in a bar-like setting and see the food preparations. Because of the bar configuration, I wouldn't recommend this for more than two, because it would be difficult to talk across each other.

1  Thank discerninggourmand