“World class restaurant in Ponte Vedra Beach”
Review of Restaurant Medure

Restaurant Medure
Reserve with OpenTable
Restaurant Medure is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: In Shoppes of Ponte Vedra plaza
Transit: There are no stops in Ponte Vedra Beach
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
“World class restaurant in Ponte Vedra Beach”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

The best restaurant in North Florida. Restaurant Medure has it all. Great service, wonderful food and an exciting menu. If you visit Jacksonville, make it a point to go to Restaurant Medure, you will not be disappointed. The grouper I had was wonderful and the portion large, the desert was incredible. It has it all.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank FrankS5157

Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
“Class, atmosphere, fabulous food and service”
Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

A wonderful complete dining experience from the moment you enter, the great lounge, the beautiful atmosphere, the impeccable attention from the staff and the dynamic cuisine, a memorable evening.

4 Thank sanford1
Monterey, California
“Outstanding!!”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

My wife and I went there for dinner based on ratings of Trip Adviser and the ratings are correct!!! The food, service (Saturday night at 7) atmosphere were outstanding!! No complaints and we have eaten in a lot of places in the world! A must if you are in the area.

1 Thank Kris755
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
“This place is pretty special”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

The food and service here is top notch. The bar was a little noisy- but the first time was a Friday night... so people were letting loose after a long week. The wine list is as good as you will find in Ponte Vedra Beach... and that is pretty good. Our appetizers set our evening off at a high level and it just continued to get better. The duck and foie gras pate with candied figs was extraordinary as was the sweet corn bisque with the crab cake... yum. I had the slow cooked pork ribs, that just fell off the bone and melted in my mouth and my wife had the duck duo, which was incredible... we enjoyed sharing both of those treats. Everyone around us seemed to be enjoying the food and themselves... We ordered a nice Willamette Valley Pinot Noir to go with our meal and even though we weren't sure that we had enough room, we split a dessert. That was a problem, because the desserts were so enticing, that we wanted one of each. This was a special occasion... my wife's birthday so they brought out the dessert with happy birthday written on it in very tasty chocolate. The coffee was as good as the meal. We found our favorite place for special occasions in PVB.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank philly099
Jacksonville, Florida
“I've found my new favorite restaurant”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

You can tell how much a restaurant cares about its food by the bread/rolls they serve before the meal. Restaurant Medure does not disappoint from the rolls to the dessert. I had a difficult time trying to decide which entree to choose - they are all so inviting and different. The wait staff is great - helpful, yet the actual service is very subtle without interrupting the flow of conversation at the table. My only complaint would be the noise level in the restaurant. I will experiment the next time and asked to be seated in another room to try to alleviate this problem. Be sure to have a reservation at this super restaurant.

• Visited September 2012