“Excellent food with top-notch service”
Review of Restaurant Medure

Restaurant Medure
Reserve with OpenTable
Restaurant Medure is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: In Shoppes of Ponte Vedra plaza
Transit: There are no stops in Ponte Vedra Beach
Reviewed September 27, 2011

Visited Medure on a recent trip to Ponte Vedra. We arrived early for our reservation and enjoyed a cocktail in the bar area listening to some music. They have a great bar area that was great for both couples and for groups of friends...fun and lively atmosphere, but not so loud that you can't talk.

The restaurant section was quieter to allow for a nice dinner. Our server was one of the best I have had in a while. He was very attentive to us without being annoying. My husband ordered an appetizer and I did not, so our server brought me a small tasting of the daily soup to enjoy while my husband had his appetizer. Our food was excellent!
I had the butter poached king crab and my husband had the beef carpaccio appetizer and the pork tenderloin entree. We finished with the chocolate hazelnut souffle which was incredible. For the quality of the food and the excellent service, the price was also well affordable. We will definitely be returning to Medure on our next trip to Ponte Vedra!

Reviewed September 24, 2011

Having dined here many times in past years, it was a delight to return to find the same
quality of food, service, and ambiance. Although there have been changes in the
menu and wine list, it is still an excellent dining experience. The service continues to
be friendly but professional. One of the best restaurant choices in north Florida.

Reviewed September 21, 2011

Everyting about this place is great (food, service, bar, and wine list). Whether you are looking for a fine dining experience or place to socialize, this is it! Monday's have 1/2 price bottles of wine, and the bar includes $5.00 apps every day (angus sliders, truffle fries, tuna tacos, etc). Must go in PV.

1  Thank Tommy_ZZZZ
Reviewed September 15, 2011

I have eaten both David and Matthew Madure's food for years, Restaurant Medure is special my wife and I had our wedding dinner there and we go back as back when ever we can. The food is always prepare correctly and presented with a flair. The fois gras is worth the trip alone. In one of my dinners the venision was excellent and very tender not what you would expect.

Reviewed September 12, 2011

My husband and I visited Medure in July 2011. It was a very nice restaurant. Linen on the tables and nice atmosphere. The waitstaff was very attentive and we enjoyed the food. The restaurant was pricey but worth it. I had the special which was swordfish with some kind of sauce. I do not usually like swordfish but this was excellently prepared and delicious. My husband had the bacon wrapped pork tenderloin with wild mushroom risotto. He is not fond of risotto however he did not leave anything on his plate. We even indulged in dessert which was a chocolate cake with war chocolate sauce. It was to die for! If you are looking for a restaurant offering fine dining then this it!

2  Thank oceancindy47