“Wake up to the sun rising across the ocean's...”
other traveler has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Ocean Views
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

kristinsw...
West Chester, Pennsylvania
“Wake up to the sun rising across the ocean's horizon! Doesn't get any better.”
Reviewed July 12, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

I cannot say enough about my family's stay at 616 Surf Villas. Every morning I awoke to the most beautiful sunrise and would walk the few steps to the ocean with my morning coffee to take in the beautiful view. A quiet beach, the friendliest of neighbors and one of my favorite vacations. The seashells were amazing and plentiful. The house was immaculate and beautifully decorated. I would highly recommend this place to anyone looking for the perfect getaway. We cannot wait to go back in a few months!

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing