“HORRIBLE!!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Isle Casino Racing Pompano Park

Isle Casino Racing Pompano Park
More attraction details
Owner description: Isle Casino Racing Pompano Park in sunny Pompano Beach, Florida, located just minutes from the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport and only 20 minutes from North Miami, is your Pompano Beach gaming destination. Isle Casino Racing Pompano Park is a state of the art gaming and entertainment destination with all the amenities and services you are looking for in a smoke-free environment, including approximately 1,500 slots, 38 live-action poker tables, 6 restaurants, live harness racing, and live entertainment 7 days a week. So stop by Isle Casino Racing Pompano Park today and see what a premier gaming experience feels like!
Biddeford
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“HORRIBLE!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

I don’t even know where to begin. First of all, we went to the bar and sat down for a quick drink. At 9:00 the “entertainment” came out. They consisted of a banjo player, a cello player, a two violinists. To be fair, they were pretty good..IF YOU WERE AT THE GRAND OL OPERY! Bluegrass music in a casino on a Friday night! That should have been my first clue to leave. I played a wide array of machines. (I was with two others). We each brought in $80.00. We knew we weren’t going to win big, we just wanted the entertainment. Betting .50 cents per spin, we lost out money in 45 MINUTES. This place robs you faster than Disney World. Everyone person I spoke with was losing money. Out of about 20 persons, NOT ONE said they were even or ahead. I know that it is gambling and I know you cant ever expect to beat the house, but the least they could do is let you play on these machines for a little while. I have been to Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun, Atlantic City and Las Vegas. This place is the worst of the bunch. Save your money and but yourself something nice.

Visited May 2014
4 Thank James F

Pompano Beach, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Nice Casino”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

This isle is pleasant always great experience, clean and smoke free a plus.. have tram service a plus.. Faradays Steak Restaurant is excellent food and service though pricey it is worth it..Slots usually pay nicely but like all casinos not always ...Variety of slots and food ..Has great center bar with music and nice lounge. Also, nice area upstairs to watch horses and bet plus poker room.. Has something for everyone. This reminds you more of Vegas. Give it a try.

Lighthouse Point, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“They HATE family!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

After 3 yrs of going to this joint & having to take my babies via the tram to the car for diaper changes,(there is no table in restroom), they pay back my loyalty w/ a $30 bill for a 3 yr old that eats about 3 tsp before asking for ice cream. Other casinos welcome people w/their children, even Vegas is more family friendly! You'd think they'd be happy to have some young people to offset their reputation for being a whitewashed tomb for People with one foot in the grave. Beware retired people, they just want your ss checks.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Rothchild1
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Worst casino EVER! Bad comps, bad play - lots of dead spins, bad customer service!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

I have been going to this casino since they have opened up over 7 years ago and it is the same story over and over again. They offer no food comps unless you drop a $1000, in that case just take your family out for a red lobster dinner and leave the casino in the dust.

Their free play offers are minimal $5 here and there, and I am a gold card member. I am truly done with this place. The hosts all say the same thing, their computers never record the proper play, and since the new year they dropped the Birthday buffet offer and lowered all other offers to gold card and platinum members. I have never even hit for more that a couple hundred dollars and I play 1.00-2.00/ PER SPIN!!

Bad comps, bad customer service, bad free play offers and awful gaming. I am not the only person who feels this way. Many nights I have been playing there I hear the same sentiment from other players I speak to.

Also ask some of the players coming out of the building how they did, and how they feel about the casino. I have done this as well, with the same negative results. I am not a soured 1-time player, I have years of experience visiting this place, and others will say the same.

Most positive and highly rated reviews are by casino employees and others who are paid to do so on the casinos behalf. They will say whatever to get you in the door.

My advice for a good time? Stay away from The Isle/Pompano Park.

9 Thank Kevin K
Coconut Creek, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Nice casino”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

This casino is very clean and well kept. Smoke free! Good selection of slots, but not a huge casino. Payouts seem to be pretty decent, they don't steal all of your money within the first 10 minutes like other casinos. I tried eating at the diner one night. We waited 15 minutes and no one came over to the table. Then two guys sat down and the server immediately went to their table. We walked out after that.