“good place to spend a few hours and $$$$:)”

Isle Casino Racing Pompano Park
More attraction details
Owner description: Isle Casino Racing Pompano Park in sunny Pompano Beach, Florida, located just minutes from the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport and only 20 minutes from North Miami, is your Pompano Beach gaming destination. Isle Casino Racing Pompano Park is a state of the art gaming and entertainment destination with all the amenities and services you are looking for in a smoke-free environment, including approximately 1,500 slots, 38 live-action poker tables, 6 restaurants, live harness racing, and live entertainment 7 days a week. So stop by Isle Casino Racing Pompano Park today and see what a premier gaming experience feels like!
Reviewed October 10, 2013

The casino is just another casino but the harness racing area is very good with many viewing areas and able to get "up close' to the winners. Nice evening for just a few dollars and you may even win!

1  Thank Alfred S
There are newer reviews for Isle Casino Racing Pompano Park

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Along as you are not looking for a huge place and crowds like Hard Rock in Hollywood, great atmosphere, good promotion program, nice entertainment and excellent restaurants for locals and visitors

Reviewed October 9, 2013

We have visited the Isle quite a few times on a Friday night for the seafood buffet. The food and service are very good. Very surprising for a buffet. Throw in free valet parking and its hard to beat.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Easily one of the best seafood buffets we have ever experienced!! The reasonable price of $26 includes way more food choices than you can even imagine plus drinks (beer, wine, soda, etc). I have celiac so I usually stay very far away from buffets--especially super busy ones but they offered snow crab legs which is safe for me so we decided to try it.
The snow crab legs were perfectly cooked and always hot. People had their plates piled high yet there were always more than enough available whenever I looked. I ate more than I care to admit.
Husband tried many different items and really liked everything except the sushi. Normally, he would go back for sushi seconds but not this time. We can't wait to return the next time we are in the area!!

Reviewed September 29, 2013

When we arrived at the buffet around 2:45 we were informed the food would be taken up at 3:30 to refresh for dinner. That was acceptable to us and the waitress said to fill up our plates and get all the food we want by 3:30 and we would be fine. At 3:00 I wanted to get some fresh fruit and there was no fruit and hardly any desserts. I asked the server and she said they were refilling. I went back in 15 min and nothing. I asked at the hostess stand, she checked and said they were refilling, but that the salad and dessert stand never closes, that would remain available. I went back to the dessert stand at 3:30, there was just a little cup of fruit and custard which I took and the server promptly stated 'We're closed !' When I told her the hostess said they never close, she said 'you can eat it' I was furious. Not only did they still not have much from which to choose, I was not comfortable eating what I had gotten. I asked for a manager and she informed me, no the salad/dessert area never closes, but then dropped the bombshell that we had to clear out BEFORE the 4:00 dinner crowd came in. This was not told to us when we paid and we would have never stayed under these conditions. We did not intend to take any of the dinner food, but would like to have enjoyed the lunch food.
Needless to say, we had to hurry up and finish our food and get out. We were going to stay in the casino to meet friends to spend the rest of the afternoon and enjoy ourselves, but we both had such indigestion and upset we left. We called our friends to meet us somewhere else.
I have never been treated this way in any restaurant in my life. The manager was very abrupt and said it was her job to clear out the place before 4:00.

6  Thank happyandretired318