“Fun with no smoking”

Isle Casino Racing Pompano Park
More attraction details
Owner description: Isle Casino Racing Pompano Park in sunny Pompano Beach, Florida, located just minutes from the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport and only 20 minutes from North Miami, is your Pompano Beach gaming destination. Isle Casino Racing Pompano Park is a state of the art gaming and entertainment destination with all the amenities and services you are looking for in a smoke-free environment, including approximately 1,500 slots, 38 live-action poker tables, 6 restaurants, live harness racing, and live entertainment 7 days a week. So stop by Isle Casino Racing Pompano Park today and see what a premier gaming experience feels like!
Reviewed October 25, 2012

We liked the Casino and horse racing all in one place. Had food and drink and came home a small winner. Liked that there was valet parking.

1  Thank MairO
in 12 reviews
"valet parking"
in 15 reviews

Reviewed October 25, 2012

They could care less about their customers or damage done by their Valet service. Last Wednesday I left my car off at their free valet service. When I dropped my car off it was pouring like crazy the whole time. The valet proceeded to park the car in a unpaved lot and the idiot valet guy rolled down my back passenger side window. When I picked up the car 3.5 hours later, I didn`t notice it, until I was driving on the turnpike and heard the wind coming in the car. After rolling up the window, putting my radio back on my station, my seat in it`s position, I reached back to touch the rug. I was shocked to find a puddle of water almost 2 inches deep. As I was driving I called the Valet Mgr and reported the incident. I was told to come back and file a report which I did. I brought back my sons ruined dvd player and car seat, a $ 40 receipt for the carpets to be drained of water and cleaned and was told the risk mgr and general mgr would contact me. After leaving messages for 3 days I finally got a call back from the risk mgr, saying they would not reimburse me for my damage. I explained that the valet mgr saw all the damage but they could care less!!!!!!
This isn`t about the money because it won`t change my life, it`s really about doing the right thing. In So Fl we have a lot of choices when it comes to casinos. When Management could care less about their LOYAL customers that`s when it`s time to let everyone know.

3  Thank fsudz
Reviewed October 19, 2012

They are not a full gaming casino, they have poker and slots and electronic poker - a little boring; upstairs you can watch horse racing and dog racing via simulcasting. A couple of restaurants to chose from but not all are open for lunch. They are connected to the Pompano horse track and you can easily walk from one to the other. The horse track is usually 3/4 empty.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Just okay. Better slots and food at Hard Rock Coconut Creek.
Better atmosphere at Hard Rock too. Too many penny slots.

1  Thank Linda A