“so so”

Isle Casino Racing Pompano Park
More attraction details
Owner description: Isle Casino Racing Pompano Park in sunny Pompano Beach, Florida, located just minutes from the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport and only 20 minutes from North Miami, is your Pompano Beach gaming destination. Isle Casino Racing Pompano Park is a state of the art gaming and entertainment destination with all the amenities and services you are looking for in a smoke-free environment, including approximately 1,500 slots, 38 live-action poker tables, 6 restaurants, live harness racing, and live entertainment 7 days a week. So stop by Isle Casino Racing Pompano Park today and see what a premier gaming experience feels like!
Reviewed September 13, 2012

I am a horseman not a gambler so I go to Pompano Park to watch the horses. I am very disappointed that while the Isle did a great job on the casino they have left the grandstand like a dilapidated ghost town. I miss the old restaurant in the upper level, especially the New Year's Eve party - it needed a facelift, but to shut it down broke my heart. The casino restaurants are nice, but they do not have the appeal of looking down on the track like the old one. The casino has been there for several years now - they should spend some of the money they've made in putting up a new grandstand in the style of the old one.

1  Thank ginstonic
There are newer reviews for Isle Casino Racing Pompano Park

Reviewed September 8, 2012

Had to check out the casino, wished that there were horse races but there were none scheduled until next week. Nice sized casino, smoke free. We donated our money as usual.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

little casino , not too clean. I think this is the 1 of the smallest casinos around in South FLorida.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

It is an ok place if what you are looking for is to hit some slots or play some poker. I wish I could give it 3.5 stars. The entertainment is kind of funny but I do not think it is suppose to be. Not much to do other than gamble so the place is filled with zombies. The Hard Rock has everything Isle Casino has plus a lot more for the non gamblers. The crowd here is much older than the Hard Rock also. If you are on vacation and just need to get your fix on for gambling this place will do fine becasue there is no whistles and bells. If you are looking for more of a casino experience skip this place. Drinks were cheap which is rare.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

We loved that the casino was smoke free. They had several varieties of slots but only a couple that we recognized and enjoyed from other casinos we have played at. The slots were tight so we didn't win big money but we were still able to enjoy playing for a couple hours on our limited budget. We ate at the deli and it was good. The bars are very strict about one drink at a time per person. I could not get a beer for me and my husband unless he was right next to me. They offer valet parking and a golf cart shuttle service from the parking lot to the casino or from the casino to your car.