“Glad we stopped” 4 of 5 bubbles

Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza
Ranked #19 of 347 Restaurants in Pompano Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
MdMedic
“Glad we stopped”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

Visited on the recommendation of a local. Excellent pizza and 90 minute IPA on tap. Who could ask for more?

Visited April 2014

Yarmouth, Canada
“Great food but you freeze”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2014

I love Anthony's Salad mmmm the food was top notch nice setting and ambience. but and a big but bring a winter coat it was so cold it cooled our great pizza before we were half finished. Also the staff usuall good but the time they wereNOT. I was really disappointed. They were preoccupied and there was no friendliness that we were used to. I really management catches this early. But the food was great

• Visited March 2014
Ft. Lauderdale
“Thank You Anthony's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

We visited Anthony's during a fund raiser for a local high school softball team. As always, the food was tremendous. The pizza and wings are simply delicious. Our service was quick despite a large crowd inside the restaurant.
Plus, the restaurant sent the CGHS Girls Softball team a large check earned at the benefit.
Thanks Anthony's.

• Visited February 2014
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Food is good...noise is just awful”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2014

We have been to most of the Anthony's in this part of Florida. Consistently they share certain characteristics.
The food is good to very good, my favorite is the eggplant. Pizza is fine but nothing all that special to me.
My problem with all of the 4 or so Anthony's that we frequent is that they cram every table side to side to optimize customer count. Then there is the noise...and I mean a lot of it. We were there on a busy Friday evening. Every table was full and anxious diners waiting outside to get in. It was impossible to hear what people at our own table were saying.
I don't think I can take it any more. There are many, many pizza/Italian restaurants nearby and I will frequent them instead

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Paul R
Pompano Beach, Florida
“great as usual”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

we come here frequently. My wife is a big fan of thin crust pizza and this is the best! we are both sport's fans so the multiple TVs is great. we can each watch the same game or not.

Visited October 2013