“Best wings and pizza”

Ranked #38 of 376 Restaurants in Pompano Beach
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed March 9, 2012

Their coal fired wings are amazing. You feel like you're eating healthy because they're not greasy, deep fried and full of hot sauce, but they have so much flavor. They're margarita pizza and caprese salad are my weekly buys.

Reviewed March 4, 2012

Huge house salad, a large pie and a good glass of red wine make this a great, light, satisfying meal. The pizza is well done & I like it. Their coal oven cooked chicken wings smothered in onions is a must, even for a non-wing fan. Only complaint is that on occasion I find the pizza a bit salty. Not sure if it's the cheese. But I keep trying the pizza on fla and no one see comes close.

Reviewed March 2, 2012

We arrived right at prime dinner time and there was a 45 minute wait, so we decided to get our pizza to go instead. It still took about 40 minutes for our order to come out, and then by the time we got back to our hotel 20 minutes later, the pizza was okay. I'm guessing it's much better right out of the oven. I didn't think it was something really recommending to others. So it's best to arrive early or see if you can make reservations rather than trying to eat this at home. I did like the house italian salad that we ordered with our pizza. It had chick peas, egg, onions, olives, and feta cheese.

Reviewed February 5, 2012

Try the Tomato and Fresh Mozzarella pizza...It's the BEST!!! The wings were also a huge hit with our diners! Anthony's has the best pizza I have ever had!

Reviewed January 28, 2012

This a very good pizza place that offers unique kinds of pizza. We had the Eggplant Marino which had a tasty sauce and thin oven baked crust. Cost was good, pizza was served quickly and friendly wait staff. Good place to go for a quick bite.