“♥ Chinese Food”
Review of Beijing Express - CLOSED

Beijing Express
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Great prices, quality of Food! Best in Pompano Beach... Since ive been introduced to this place by my siblings, every time i come to visit Browsed County I must stop n grub. Been eating here for years.

Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

I've been coming here for more then 3 years now. Every sunday with my family. We love the food, price,service,everything. I guess in a way you can say they are our family too.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

Good food. Clean place. Love it I travel from boynton beach fl to eat here. I recommend fried rice chicken wing.

Reviewed April 13, 2014

Bad even by cheap chinese takeout standards. Would not repeat. Yuck. Kids had sweet and sour chicken and general tso's chicken, I had Mongolian Beef. It was all bad. I should have followed my instincts and turned around as soon as I walked in. Did I say Yuck?