“Closed”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Heidi's Ice Cream Parlor
Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

This place has been closed for quite a while. Now it is a bar. They used to have the best ice cream in the Pompano Beach area.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Unbelievably good ice cream place. Family run; excellent service and good portions for the price by today's standards. Stays filled with satisfied customers (my wife and I included). Also has patio tables out front for seating. Try this!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

My husband and I would stop in for our ice cream cones and they
Hand pack it this is the best I would always take some home with me it was just so good although it has moved sure wish it wAs there . Happy travels

Reviewed November 17, 2012

We loved this ice-cream and the ambiance of this shop. There are nice tables where the locals gather outside.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

..... Very good icecream, we tried quite a few varieties, not as sweet as the big names..... great service, great prices, much enjoyed after a visit to Frank's and Briny's....