All reviews fully equipped kitchen business trip every morning veronique motel hosts barbecue beach efficiency amenities
Selected filters
Reviewed April 1, 2019

A safe, perfect place to stay! Walking distance to many attractions. Very accommodating and friendly. Extremely clean and very modern. A perfect place to stay for extended vacation that does not break the bank.

Date of stay: March 2019
Reviewed March 23, 2019 via mobile

A nice and clean motell close to the beach. Our room was clean and nice. The location is quiet and feels safe. The motell has a nice clean pool and it takes just a couple of minutes to walk to the beach. The staff is very friendly. We needed to add an extra night and got that solved without any problems. I would recommend this place to anyone who is ok not to be in the "middle of everything".

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 19, 2019

My husband and I stayed in this lovely little hotel for a long weekend to celebrate his 50th birthday at the very beginning of February 2019. It feels like a boutique hotel, and while they described it online as "no frills" or basic, I disagree with that description! Rather it is immaculate, modern, simply yet elegantly appointed, with high end linens and a great mattress, a gorgeous bathroom: just perfect for us and at an amazing price point! The grounds are lovely, the pool is perfect, the hosts are amazing and on site, and the room has everything you might need, even a fully equipped kitchen. I wish we could have spent a week there. It is within walking distance to the beach, as well as some awesome restaurants, located on a quiet side street. Oh! And we woke up to complimentary coffee brewing downstairs in the courtyard area every morning at 7-8am or so!

Date of stay: February 2019
1  Thank Kelly M
Reviewed February 13, 2019

I don't know how you could improve the whole setup of this holiday rental,the rooms are modern and so clean and packed with everything you could need,location is ideal for beach and river,we booked for one night but stayed for five,the owners,Cyril and Veronique bent over backwards to accommodate us despite the hotel been full,they are exceptional hosts,I can't thank them enough,I will return

Date of stay: January 2019
1  Thank Aaron G
Reviewed January 25, 2019 via mobile

This is a very reasonable friendly place, the owners are fantastic and it is very close to the beach and everything else, everything is well kept and extremely clean.
I came on a business trip and did not want to break the bank, I’m so glad I chose this establishment, it fit all my needs and left me relaxed.

Date of stay: January 2019