Sands Harbor Hotel and Marina Pompano Beach
$179
Marriott Hotels
  • Beachfront
  • Pool
Sea Steps Suites(Pompano Beach)(Great Value!)
$85
The Palms On Ocean(Pompano Beach)
$79
$119
$154
$214
$125
Sea Cove Motel(Pompano Beach)
$105
$58
Agoda.com
Sea Horse Motel(Pompano Beach)(Great Value!)
$99
Surfside Resort(Pompano Beach)(Great Value!)
$169
Hotwire.com
Wyndham Palm-Aire(Pompano Beach)
TripAdvisor
All reviewspatio barrusty hookdive tripdive shopwatch the boatslive musicthe inter coastalintracoastal waterwayclean roomswalking distance to the beachan older hoteldefinitely stay here againold floridalove this placelocation is greatgreat roomgreat place to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Just spent 3 nights at the Sands Harbor. The bed was comfortable and the room was clean. I guess you could say the hotel is old. While our room was refurbished (new bed, curtains and tv), the fixtures were old. Great view, fairly quiet and free parking (for ANYONE so spaces go quickly).

My biggest gripe was no internet in the rooms and the tv got about 15 channels. Half were Shopping Network and the like. One day we didn't get our room serviced.

Would I stay there again? Yeah. Price and convenience to dive operators would be the reason.

Room Tip: The upper floors have been "refurbished".
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
SandsHarbor, General Manager at Sands Harbor Hotel and Marina Pompano Beach, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

Sands Harbor provides complimentary WI-FI to our hotel guests. We are not sure this guest made us aware of a connection problem as we would have been happy to assist.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

My son and I stayed here while doing a scuba class with Scubatyme charters. Very convenient location for the boat. Rooms are functional, but if TV and WiFi important to you not so good. The on site restaurant had really good bar food. Especially liked the wings and the burgers.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 6, 2013

May 30 to June 3
Once again we rested our weary souls here at Sands Harbor, while scuba diving off the coast of Pompano Beach. Wow, they up graded the elevator with new electronics. Still had to walk up the eight floors once due to a problem. But I made it.
It's just a great place to hang out, with good food and good people. We will be back.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 13, 2013

From the housekeeping staff to the poolside wait staff, everyone was so professional and personable. The room was clean and comfortable and the poolside deck on the intercoastal was a treat! The location was central to lots of shopping and restaurants but the very best wings were right there at the poolside restaurant!

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 5, 2013

A buddy and I used this as our base for a diving trip. We had an enjoyable experience, and I would go back. The hotel is clean but worn around the edges. The staff are helpful and maid service was great. Bed was firm, shower was hot, wi-if was a little slow but passable and included in the room price. At the outdoor bar, service was very good and the food was surprisingly great (I think they share a kitchen with a nice seafood restaurant next door)! People watching reminded me at times if something out of a Hunter S. Thompson novel. I would definitely consider this as home base for another guy's trip. Because my wife's not hung up on amenities, I might take her for a quick trip. For romance, I'm probably looking elsewhere.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends