WINNER WONDERLAND
Ranked #25 of 36 Hotels in Pompano Beach
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Just ok”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

The place looks OK on the surface. The building looks like it has had a complete remodel. The problem is that all the floors are dark brown and filthy. Yesterday was our once a week cleaning day and the maid shows up at 5:30 pm. I told her I just came from work and I asked her if she could come back tomorrow while we're at work. This morning I left a note with $10 and asked her to please change the beds and clean the dirty floors. Well to make a long story short, she never even came back to clean.

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Tim W

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

My experience at this hotel is been a nightmare. We checked in at 9:30 on Wed to stay a week as we awake the closing of our new home. The next day we went to our cars and the front passenger windows were broken. This happened to 8 cars parked in the parking lot of the hotel.
We filed police reports and got the vehicles fixed and contacted the hotel management.
I spoke to Dianne first who said she would call me back and never did.
Another manager Lee contacted my husband and stated that the police was reviewing the camera footage.
The police subsequently contacted us and said that the cameras were for aesthetic purposes and there is nothing to review on the cameras.
I again called Dianne and she said that the police is wrong and the camera footage has not been released to the police. I advised her that her manager told us that it was released to the police.
She advised me to contact my insurance company, to which I responded that we have a deductible of $500 and the repair cost $350.
She refused to provide me with the number for her manager and said Jessica would call us. I informed her that I would not be giving my number again as no one ever calls us back.
We paid $506 for the hotel stay and an additional $350 for the repair. We decided to move from that hotel as we no longer trusted the safety, and as were checking out the elevator broke. We had to carry our stuff down the stairs.
We could not wait to get out of there fast enough.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
3 Thank Dionne P

Travelers are raving about these Pompano Beach hotels

Pompano Beach, Florida, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2014

Room is absolutely super small. Looks like they room previously had a leak so they fixed it and never put back the sheet rock up. Little bugs coming out of the vent in the bathroom due to no vent cover. Plus the water pressure was super weak, have to have the water running for at least 2 minutes before it gets to the right pressure. Only positive about this stay was that they had a full size refrigerator in the room. Other then that, I would never recommend someone to stay here. The Spanish lady who is the "manager" is very rude. Also they claim they serve continental breakfast, but for 2days in a row around 8am there literally was nothing to grab to eat.

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank 2timez
San Pedro, Belize
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

Very slow and spotty internet. Had some internet upgrade for $3.99 per day but 2.5times lousy is still lousy. On the other hand the hotel was nice and clean. Staff were friendly. Room was HUGE and had a full kitchen with a full sided fridge.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2014

We booked this hotel about a year ago and walked out after see the room. It has been refurbished and is clean. It is a bare bones hotel. If you want towels after you use whats in the room, you get them from the front desk. Same with toiletries. Breakfast is oranges, apples and muffins, but gets you started until you get a real meal. We had a queen bed which we booked thru a express site so we had no choice and it was alot smaller than we are used to. There is a full kitchen with stove top, microwave, dishwasher and refrig. House keeping is an extra fee and you are expected to take your trash to the trash room and laundrey to that room upon leaving which is no bother. We would stay there again with the hopes of getting a larger room with a king bed.

Room Tip: walls are thin. We did not hear any noise from the other rooms, but did hear traffic outside and we...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Charlottetown, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2014

I stayed here for one month and unfortunately it was during a time that this establishment was undergoing a number of renovations. I'm curious to see it now as at the time the place was flooding every day. Overall the staff are generally quite nice but often seem like they're out of their element and don't know what to do. The main management always wanted to accommodate but seemed more focused on feedback. The place itself is nice and I enjoyed my room immensely. However the surrounding neighborhood is pretty sketchy to say the least. The block across the street is a giant dilapidated trailer park and the people frequenting the parking lot of this hotel can be pretty scary. Also, because it's an extended stay-type of hotel, the kind of people who are in it are often quite sketchy as well and I encountered many of them. Overall I would stay here again but would prefer not to if I found something similar nearby. Also, unless you have a car there isn't much around in terms of taking care of late night cravings.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2014

This place is extremely dirty, noise and unsafe. I notice, “freaking people" inside vehicles “smoking” and walking between the cars each night I arrived to the hotel in a very dark parking lot.
And because there are not enough parking spaces and it is unguarded and very distant from main entrance, you exposed your self to a very dangerous situation. After 11:00 PM there are not employees in the hotel and since all the access doors are unlocked and easily accessible, anybody can go inside the facility and walk free anywhere they want. I did not notice any cameras or security guards in this place. The zone where the hotel is located is also very unsafe.
On night there are people talking, playing music and shutting doors with out control. Calling the front desk doesn’t work since there is not body there in night.
The rooms are very dirty and smell like cigarettes even if they are smoke free. The kitchen was dirty and smelly as well as the refrigerator. I notice bugs around the air conditioner and the bathroom. The blankets and pillows have a very distinct Clorox smell.

Room Tip: Get away from this place...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank J C
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pompano Beach
Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - NW 6th Way
Extended Stay America - Fort Lau...
#78 of 127 in Fort Lauderdale
Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Andrews Ave.
Extended Stay America - Fort Lau...
#98 of 127 in Fort Lauderdale
La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft Lauderdale Cypress Creek
La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft Lauder...
#87 of 127 in Fort Lauderdale
Pelican By The Sea Motel
Pelican By The Sea Motel
#13 of 36 in Pompano Beach
Budget Inn Ocean Resort
Budget Inn Ocean Resort
#17 of 36 in Pompano Beach
Sands Harbor Hotel and Marina Pompano Beach

Been to Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North

Property: Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North
Address: 1401 W McNab Rd, Pompano Beach, FL 33069-4700 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Ft. Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North)
Location: United States > Florida > Broward County > Pompano Beach
Ranked #25 of 36 Hotels in Pompano Beach
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Ft. Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North Hotel