“nicer than average extended stays, industrial neighborhood” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North

Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North
Ranked #27 of 37 Hotels in Pompano Beach
Jacksonville, Florida
“nicer than average extended stays, industrial neighborhood”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2012

I can't give this a 5 because the neighborhood is not great...pretty industrial feel, though there is good plaza about 1/2 mile away. I had conference at Marriott which is on the opposite corner - so it was very good loc for my purpose.

I asked for non-smoking no-pet room to avoid any funky odors; first room smelled like a dog had been there and they had tried to over-clean with bleach but front desk very cheerfully gave me a diff room which smelled perfect and had a nice leather reclining chair and queen size bed.

While it's not a touristy area, if you need to be in this zip code for business, it's fine. . . just be aware that they allow pets here and it's an extended stay so there won't be housekeeping.

TV, though nice LG flatscreen has no cable or satellite service and is analog (fuzzy) not digital.

Rooms are fine size for one person; might feel a bit cramped for more than one.

Property is new and quite nice.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank AnitaFromFlorida

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2011

Always a great stay. Great value. Great staff. Very comfortable and safe.

• Stayed December 2011
Toronto, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2011

We stayed here for 2 nights before our cruise. The hotel was affordable but then you get what you paid for. We noticed a strong mold/smoke smell when we entered the room, the decor was outdated and the furniture were worn out. The first room they gave us, the mattress was ripped and the toilet doesn't flush. The receptionist changed our room and the second one was slightly better but still had a strong mold/smoke smell. One thing to be careful of is the door doesn't closed properly, when we walked out, the door was shut but not locked, we were able to go back in without using the card. Another thing is, we booked this package through Travelocity and it advertised free WiFI and free breakfast, but that's not the case. You have to pay for internet service and free breakfast was only for Mon-Fri. - false advertising, we even called to make sure these freebies applies to the dates we're staying so it was annoying to find out otherwise when we got there.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
Kyiv, Ukraine
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2011

I stayed here for a couple of months because of my work. For an extended stay this hotel is ok, that's what it's for actually. Yes, it had a smell, when entering my room there was a strong smell of cigarettes and mold, but in 5 minutes you didnt notice it anymore. My room was on the second floor facing the swimming pool, which sometimes got noisy, but overall was ok. The room was pretty spacious with a king bed (HUGE and very comfy), sofa, armchair and bedside tables. Big advantage is that the room had a kitchen, so I could cook for myself. There are basic kitchenware, like cups, plates, spoons, knives and a pan. I had to buy only a frying pan.The breakfast was included but had only muffins, bagels, apples, cofee and tea, not my type of thing.
Of course it is not a place to spend your dream vacation but it is also not terrible. And the reception staff was really great and helpful, they are all very nice people. Also I want to say big thanks to the cleaning staff who found my jewellery and put it on the bath table. Frankly I didnt expect it, and thought that I lost it, but what a pleasant surprise it was for me when I saw my ring next to the sink!!!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Fargo, ND
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2011

I stayed 12 nights. Very powerful mold smell. There also was mold in the air conditioner which is also located right by your bed so you have it blowing directly on you all night. The dehumidifier fan didn't work in my bathroom. Shower curtain rod was coming out of the wall so my shower curtain wouldn't stay put. This lead to having water all over my bathroom every morning. No screens on the windows so you can't have the windows open without a bunch of bugs getting in. Pretty small pool, muffins and bagels for breakfast is all you get, and the exercise room is pretty non existent. You have to pay extra for wireless internet which sucked. I had a better connection tethering my 3g phone to my computer. Overall the staff was nice while I was there, there are security card locks on all outside doors, and it's close to a few diners, shops, etc. etc. I wouldn't stay here again.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 stars
DuBois, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2011

The is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed. It was very clean, secure. very nice staff, they were helpful, sweet people. the price was affordable. I really enjoyed my stay and will recommend it to anyone. Very nice, great time!!! will stay again

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
Freeport, Graqnd Bahama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2010

Service was great, check in was without complications of any kind at all. The room was very clean and serviced with towels and the kitchenette had almost everything in it that you would need, coffee, tea, sugar and other sweeteners I did however request more sugar and creamer for my coffee. Location was fine, shopping centres in short distence from the hotel. The kitchenette was a dream come true ,with all the utensils to make a family meal, and we did. There was one off moment, we ran into another Bahamian family with noisy children, but they went to bed quit early, thank GOD for his mercy and grace.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pompano Beach
Pelican By The Sea Motel
Pelican By The Sea Motel
#12 of 37 in Pompano Beach
4.5 of 5 stars 26 reviews
Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - NW 6th Way
Extended Stay America - Fort Lau...
#81 of 135 in Fort Lauderdale
3.5 of 5 stars 167 reviews
Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Andrews Ave.
Extended Stay America - Fort Lau...
#109 of 135 in Fort Lauderdale
3.0 of 5 stars 139 reviews
La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft Lauderdale Cypress Creek
La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft Lauder...
#93 of 135 in Fort Lauderdale
3.5 of 5 stars 376 reviews
Budget Inn Ocean Resort
Budget Inn Ocean Resort
#17 of 37 in Pompano Beach
4.0 of 5 stars 112 reviews
Sands Harbor Hotel and Marina Pompano Beach

Been to Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North

Property: Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North
Address: 1401 W McNab Rd, Pompano Beach, FL 33069-4700 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Ft. Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North)
Location: United States > Florida > Broward County > Pompano Beach
Ranked #27 of 37 Hotels in Pompano Beach
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Extended Stay, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Ft. Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North Hotel