“So very delicious!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“So very delicious!”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

I loved this place. We ordered delivery the first night we arrived at Lighthouse Cove Resort and we got it about 45 minutes after we placed our order. We got a large deep dish square cut and an order of cheesy bread. OHMYGAWDSOGOOD!!! The bread was very cheesy and garlicky and that crust? Best ever. The pizza was even better. The toppings were high quality, the cheese generously applied and again with that marvelous crust. I wish we could have eaten them every night! I can't wait to return and eat their deep dish once more!!

Visited July 2014

Boston
“Great Pizza and Subs”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Had takeout and was extremely pleased with the food! One of the best pizza's I've had. Everything pizza (minus the olives) was perfect. Thin crust nice and crunchy, but not too dry. Plenty of toppings with the tiny meatballs my favorite. The sausage and eggplant parmesan sub was tasty with a balance of all the ingredients. Held off eating everything (breakfast or lunch for tomorrow) to have room for the chocolate chip cannoli. Definitely an above average place.

• Visited July 2014
nutmeg state
“an owner who doesn't care!”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

I call and order a thin crust small pizza with ricotta, spinach, mushrooms and well done. how hard is that? the owner tells me 10 minutes. I arrive in 11 minutes. I am told that it takes longer for well done. I wait 15 minutes more. he signals me to come in and hands me the box. I get home and find a deep dish crust square thingy. I call back. he tells me I am wrong. he says I said I ordered deep dish. I HATE all that bread. he tells me I am wrong. it is my fault. the man is an idiot.
reflecting upon when I arrived, he was glued to a computer screen so multitasking is obviously not a strong point. am I offered a replacement? NO! am I offered an apology? NO! does this owner understand customer goodwill? NO!
when I was an auditor, there was a sign hanging on the wall at travelers insurance that said "one awsh__ equals 400 attaboys" and so it goes. customer dis-service is a curse. amazing he has stayed in business.
the pizza besides being thick was as previously stated fair at best. no real flavor other than sweet and greasy. oh, btw, when do you put mozzarella cheese on a ricotta pie?
go to anthony's or others. this one is on a fast rocket to nowhere.

• Visited April 2014
Pompano Beach, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Slave Driving Dumpster Diver”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Cheap salad ingredients thanks to dumpster divers. Most the food is frozen except some of the dough (extra gluten), cheese and salad ingredients that are canned. Cockroaches love the food. Can't get rid of them. So, if you gamble and like the horseys try your luck.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Free D
Pompano Beach, Florida
“great pan pizza for me and gang ,thin & crispy for my wife”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

I come to rocket frequently my family love this place always good and tasty. my son like the bbq wings ,my wife like the veggie thin and crispy and I love the deep dish pan pizza @ sausage and pepperoni.

• Visited December 2013