“Fair to average at best”
Review of Rocket Pizza

Rocket Pizza
Ranked #135 of 369 Restaurants in Pompano Beach
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

Ordered pizza and boneless chicken tenders for delivery. The tenders were like the cheap ones you buy in the frozen section of the food store. The pizza was not much better. I had a Walmart cheese pizza a week earlier that was 10 times better. Try somewhere else.

1  Thank 50captaineric

Reviewed August 10, 2013

I ordered from Rocket when I stayed at the Palm Aire. Delivery was within the time range promised. The pizza was hot and good

Reviewed July 23, 2013

I ordered a everything pizza and was delivered the wrong pizza. When I called and told them that I got the wrong pizza, they assured me it was their fault and they would deliver the correct pizza within 30 minutes. It has been 90 minutes and I still do not have the correct pizza. If I ever get it, I probably will not eat it tonight as it is already close to 10:00 pm. Stay away from this place!

1  Thank Sandiio
Reviewed March 24, 2013

My husband and I were visiting from Georgia and after a long day decided to order in. We ordered the medium Deep Dish Meat Lovers Pizza and Greek Salad. The food was there fast, hot, fresh and the best I have had in a long time. Just over $20 what a deal! The following week we had guests join us for a day at the beach and decided to order again. This time we ordered a double crust Chicago Style deep dish pizza and I couldn't wait to enjoy the Greek Salad again. Our family and friends all agreed that this was the best pizza ever!. A definite do over next time we are in town!

1  Thank Susan G
Reviewed March 23, 2013

i work at a local hotel, i USED to recommend this place. i order once a week from home. they brought food to my work. the delivery driver asked me if i wanted my change back from a large bill. yes i tip however he should give the change before asking for tip money. then when i saw that my food was raw, i called . lady puts on the manager, he later told me he was the owner, when i told him i didn't want to complain, he says, "then dont". i explained my pizza dough is raw, he called me a liar and hung up. when i called back, he hung up again! so long story short, the "owner" served me raw food, refused the complaint, and wont give my money back or give me another dinner, cooked or raw. again, this is a place we eat at once a week, for the last 5 years!! and this is how the "owner" treats his repeat guest. i will NEVER order from here again. i work at a local hotel, i will NOT send anyone there, EVER!! PLEASE for you sake, please check your food for thorough cooking before you pay or leave with it!!!