“Delicious pizza!”

Phil's Heavenly Pizza
Ranked #25 of 376 Restaurants in Pompano Beach
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: We at Phil's Heavenly Pizza, not only serve you with great tasting food, but stand as a rock of hope in the middle of a diminishing world, delivering the one and only answer: " JESUS CHRIST "
Reviewed December 23, 2013 via mobile

My family and I went there while visiting my father. He suggested this place.
They have church at certain times. But we were just there for lunch. The owner gives some of the profit to the homeless or something like that :-)
The pizza is so good! Very fresh! I would definitely to again.

Reviewed December 23, 2013

Really, really good pizza and out of this world (dare I say "Heavenly"?!) calzones. Some folks may get freaked out over Phil's very overt religious views, but it does not affect the food and if anything, everyone is very nice and friendly. Not many places bless you for eating there!

Reviewed December 17, 2013

Everyone working at heavenly pizza had a smile on their face, and eager to help. The service was quick. Portions size is large to extra large. We ordered the chicken florentine calzone and the veggie Stromboli. It was more than enough for four people. We plan to go back in the near future. Of special interest was the gluten free pizza.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

I travel to pompano beach from California once a month and always stop at phils for his $4.75 lunch special, 2 giant slices pizza and a drink, and I'll get his Giant and amazing Stromboli for dinner before I head out of town. Phil has a Giant heart and faith for Jesus Christ and loves to share his knowledge of the Bible and his hope for eternity with anyone who wants to learn. He has various bible studies throughout the week too, any and all are welcome, go see phil.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Located in a strip center on the main BLVD, Atlantic, leading to Pompano Beach it is easy to pass by this local institution. However, making a stop will sate your desire for great NY style pizza. We choice to dine in, but delivery is an option, and enjoyed the dialogue with the staff of this long established family run business. The menu runs the gambit of items you would find in NY pizzerias (e.g. calzone), but we limited ourselves on this visit to pizza.

A common theme with my reviews is how well does the staff add to the experience and Phil's place contributed to a great experience.