We recently stayed at the Beachcomber Resort and Villas. While the prices were somewhat inflated for spring break, I believe that for the normal price it would be a good value. We had an ocean view room on the 7th floor. I would definitely pay extra for the room compared to the “European” rooms. The ocean view room was considerably larger than our friends in the European room (which smelled musty). The king bed was very comfortable; the bathroom area was a good size and separate. Air conditioner worked well, and the balcony with two lounge chairs had a nice view and was a great place to nap and listen to pool music in the afternoon. The internet was slow, as well as the service in the restaurant. The servers were polite but somewhere there was a bottleneck. Around the pool area there were several servers who kept real busy and were very attentive to people’s needs. The front desk staff was helpful when we had printing problems with our boarding passes.
Hotel is showing its signs of aging and could use a facelift in some areas. (However our room was very clean and new). Location is a little north of Ft. Lauderdale.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Beachcomber Resort and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beachcomber Resort And Villas Hotel Pompano Beach
- Beachcomber Hotel Pompano Beach
- Beachcomber Resort Pompano Beach
- Beachcomber Resort Villas
- Pompano Beach Beachcomber