“First Time Experience”
Review of Escape The Quest

Escape The Quest
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: EscapeTheQuest Experience is a unique adventure based on the classic "escape the room " online games now popular in many countries around the world. Players are locked in a simple room with objects and little decoration and feel like being inside a computer game while searching for clues and solving puzzles trying to escape.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed April 11, 2017

This was my first time doing an escape room challenge. And a challenge it was. Now that I've done it, I can't wait to do it again with a bigger group of people. My rating was due to our host. I'm believing she was a new employee. It was hard understanding the concept as there was some information she could not remember initially. I'm sure she'll get better. And I'll be visiting again so I'll update the rating if it warrants it.

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"hints"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed March 23, 2017

We did this room as a family of 4 with 2 teenagers. We have done quite a few escape rooms over time. We did 'Stay of Execution'. The clues were clever, but once we got going we whipped through them pretty quickly. We got out with a ton of time and we're only 2 minutes off breaking the record. I would recommend this room to any first timers. But to seasoned players, it might not prove too challenging.

Reviewed February 13, 2017

If you love puzzles and challenges, if time constraints drive you, and if you have friends and family that love then same then you have to visit.
We did the stay of execution and LOVED it!

Reviewed January 18, 2017

We went to Escape the Quest for a work team building event. We had a blast and after several days we are still talking about the fun we had! I highly recommend this for a work event or a group a friends! It really is allot of fun. Even if you don't get all the clues, the challenges are fun. Can't wait to do one in my home town!

See more reviews
Reviewed January 11, 2017

I suppose it helps that we have no prior exposure to this genre, but our family of four had a wonderful experience with "Stay of Execution". There are six different rooms and they have varying degrees of difficulty, so inquire first in order to match the age and expectations of you group to the best room. We especially liked that the four of us did not have to share the experience with strangers (they will put up to six in a room).