“Awesome gyros! Everything was very...”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Greek Gyro Express - CLOSED

Greek Gyro Express
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Gainesville, Florida
“Awesome gyros! Everything was very...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2010

Awesome gyros! Everything was very flavorful and fresh. Portions were huge- my husband had to finish mine (but I hated to give it up)! Greek beer, Mythos, was the perfect compliment. Yummy!

Brunswick, GA
“Wow! The best gyro I've had in a long time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2010

I probably never would have noticed this place if I hadn't seen it on tripadvisor.com! I'm so glad we decided to go here on our vacation. Hubby and I both ordered gyros and we couldn't have been happier about that choice! The owner and her husband are both from Greece and were so nice and accommodating to our needs while we ate lunch. The gyros were huge and even though we were both stuffed, hubby and I could not stop eating them! I have a feeling that this place isn't frequented very often by tourists, but while we were in there at least five businesslike people came in for takeout. The phone started ringing off the hook with people placing to go orders. This restaurant isn't much on ambiance, but they make up for it with kindness and good quaility, authentic greek food. You have to give this place a try!

1 Thank Carrieh82
GA
“Wonderful and Good!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2009

This place is wonderful they food is real good and they have very good customer service. Please try them.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“nice for a little take-away snack.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2009

nice for a little take-away snack.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
fort lauderdale
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“wish we still lived close”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2008

Food is excellent and we have eaten in Greece, as well. The place is clean and the owners are very accommadating. The service is great. Stop by for a quick delicious meal.