“One of our favorites”

Cuisines: Greek
Lighthouse Point, Florida
“One of our favorites”
Reviewed May 11, 2011

Olga and Tony are so friendly. They know our order when we walk in the door. Very accommodating and very good food. A great spot

Visited May 2011

pompano beach
“BEST GREEK GYROS IN SOUTH FLORIDA FOR SURE!!!”
Reviewed August 11, 2010

This small place has some of the best greek food anywhere around at reasonable prices. Super clean and wonderful hosts, It can't be beat!!
Mike

Denver CO
“Best Greek Food in the Area Hands Down!!”
Reviewed August 2, 2010

I found this place by accident looking for food on Sunday Evening. Love the atmosphere I watched Greek TV while I waited for my Take Out Order. My father is from Sicily so I grew up around the Med Culture and cuisine. The owners are sweet and helpful explained some of the food I was unsure of the ingredients. I got a Gyro which was hands down the best I have had anywhere. I also got the Greek Village salad which was amazing and perfect for the 98 degree temps outside. We also sampled the Rice Pudding Bougatsa for dessert. All the food is made fresh and from scratch and you can taste the difference! I am sold and will be back tomorrow for lunch! The name may say express but the food is fresh and prepared from scratch! Portions are huge I shared with my son.

2 Thank lepapillion
Gainesville, Florida
“Awesome gyros! Everything was very...”
Reviewed June 6, 2010

Awesome gyros! Everything was very flavorful and fresh. Portions were huge- my husband had to finish mine (but I hated to give it up)! Greek beer, Mythos, was the perfect compliment. Yummy!

Brunswick, GA
“Wow! The best gyro I've had in a long time!”
Reviewed May 17, 2010

I probably never would have noticed this place if I hadn't seen it on tripadvisor.com! I'm so glad we decided to go here on our vacation. Hubby and I both ordered gyros and we couldn't have been happier about that choice! The owner and her husband are both from Greece and were so nice and accommodating to our needs while we ate lunch. The gyros were huge and even though we were both stuffed, hubby and I could not stop eating them! I have a feeling that this place isn't frequented very often by tourists, but while we were in there at least five businesslike people came in for takeout. The phone started ringing off the hook with people placing to go orders. This restaurant isn't much on ambiance, but they make up for it with kindness and good quaility, authentic greek food. You have to give this place a try!

1 Thank Carrieh82