“Authentic Chinese. If you like all you can eat buffet this IS NOT for you.”
Review of Peking Duck House

Peking Duck House
Ranked #83 of 362 Restaurants in Pompano Beach
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 4, 2011

Real Chinese food that actually was homemade. Dumpling were fresh and delicious stuffed with pork that was tender and juicy. Fried Noodle with brown gravy and Salt and Pepper Shrimp (not on the menu but recommended by our server Eddie). He took pride in his craft and understands how good the food is there. In a county littered with watered down Americanized Chinese were the overweight masses can dole out endless heaps of garbage food this was far and away the best Chinese food I've had in South Florida. The people complaining about the prices here are probably 2000 years old. The portion and QUALITY are a bargain for what they charge. Dirty? Those folks have NEVER eaten in a Chinese restaurant in NYC or San FRAN. Place is a great local spot.

1  Thank Bobw58
There are newer reviews for Peking Duck House

Reviewed February 20, 2011

Have eaten here a number of times, and very consistant. Am an effectionado of Beijing duck. By chance, last year I had the opportunity to spend a few months in China...Tianjin and Beijing. Along with my local hosts, I made the journy to find the best duck in China (Beijing style). After the numerous ducks eaten,and particularly at the restaurants that were supposedly the "founders" of the dish, I say that I found nothing better than the duck served at this little local restaurant in Pompano Beach, FL. Kudos to the owners and staff, and please keep up the good work.
Also, the dumplings we call "pot stickers" are excellent

Reviewed December 19, 2010

We were satisfied with the meal (early bird) and were planning to return to try other meals but we will not.

When we received the bill, there was a service charge of 18%. The menu mentioned that the sc is applied for groups of 6 or more. I think the % mentioned was 15% (not sure).

Our bill was 53,00$, for 2, including a bottle of wine.

We were sitting close to the cashier who came and took our payment. We expected him to return the change but he did not. We had given him 63,00$ for our 53$ meal. We asked for the change at the same moment as he was giving it to our waitress. She returned it to us with excuses, but confidence was lost.

It is definitely not the waitress's fault but the cashier should normally have returned the change to our table, the same way he picked up our payment.

1  Thank doduf
Reviewed December 3, 2010

I've been here a few times and my favorite is the mongolian beef. The waiters are friendly and the food is always good and consistent. I would definitely recommend it

Reviewed August 26, 2010

Me and my wife decided to get lunch take out during our vacation last week, what a mistake it was, I got so sick from eating the food....it gave me non-stop diarrhea for 3-days, I plan to report this restaurant to the Health Department for further investigation, they are obviously not handling or keeping their food safe from bacteria, so my advise is, think twice before eating at Peking Duck!