WINNER WONDERLAND

“Great Family Restaurant” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Christina's Cafe - CLOSED

Christina's Cafe
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Dining on a budget, Business meetings, Families with children
Pompano Beach, Florida
“Great Family Restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2013

Loved the location. Loved the cafe itself and the people were very warm and inviting. Excellent food. Good value. We will be back...often.

• Visited November 2013

Atlanta, Georgia
“We'll be back!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

We went for the first time tonight and found the food to be really fresh and delicious. Christina welcomed us and chatted with us, very friendly. Loved the lemon potatoes and the snapper was perhaps the best fish I've had. Calamari also delicious as were the green beans. We also imbibed in a dessert we'd not had before but that our waitress highly recommended. Christina had just made it. Long, difficult to pronounce name but egg custard-like with all the flavors of baklava that we love - cinnamon, honey, etc. Overall, very impressed. We will most definitely be back next time we are in town.

2 Thank BehOui
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Most important great prices! Delicious food , very clean and very polite.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2013

From the moment I walked in until I lefted I had a fantastic time. I brought my parents who are from greece and they loved it as well as I. I come here all the time now. I get off the plane and go straight to pompano for her greek soup and lamb shank. The best gyros at well !! I would recommend this to everyone who likes Mediterranean or wants to try something new. Oh I almost forgot they offer this great deal 15.99 for a four course meals.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Laura G
Haymarket, Virginia
“Great family restaurant.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

They've got great Greek and Italian food. The owners work there and treat you like family. I went several times during a two week stay in Pompano because the food was that good!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank John N
Miami, Florida
“Delicious and original Greek food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013

We had booked a hotel but we did not want to have dinner in it. We searched for places to eat in the area and we read the reviews of the restaurant and all of them were excellent. The food is homemade, fresh and hot and the price is acceptable for the good and nice service that you receive. We had the tilapia filet and it was delicious, the fish, rice and salad were so fresh and the smell so good.For dessert we had the baklava, deliciously prepared and served. We do not have any complaint of the restaurant and the service. In the middle of the food the restaurant owner goes to every table to find out how you feel about the service and the food.

• Visited July 2013