“Best Italian in FL!!! ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

Amazing!!!! Best Italian Food I have ever had in FL. This little spot right near our resort who knew?!, We went there and not only did we immediately have excellent customer service on a busy night but the food was just mouth watering and the prices were right too! I don't know If it was the owner but we were treated super well and from the fresh bread to OMG that lasagna wow wow wow to the wine and oh wait the dessert-ummm can I just say our table was so bbiay saying mmmmmmmm...becuase the dessert was well yeah you got the point. That cheesecake and oh oh oh the tiramisu and the cappuccino !!!! Salads were fresh pasta was muy delicioso! I wish we had this treasure at home. What a wonderful evening.They really made our night special for our sons b-day. So good in fact, that we decided to order take out the next night and again same excellent customer service and food! Thank for the wine!!!,;) If I lived here we would be regulars for sure.

There are newer reviews for Isabella's Italian Restaurant of Pompano

Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

The food was amazing. My wife had prosecco, and I had a peroni beer. We started off our dinner with some carpaccio. Delish! Next was creme of carrot soup. Great also! Then we had the chicken parm! Best ever! Great place, very romantic. The place was full but service was extremely fast. You must try the tiramisu. Coming back for seconds soon!

Reviewed August 1, 2014

Several times a year, we travel to Pompano Beach to visit family. This includes a trip for Italian food at Isabella's. Moderately price, fresh, well seasoned dishes, including heart healthy options. Friendly staff, quiet enough for people with minor hearing impairment.

Reviewed July 31, 2014

The negative reviews were right on. The food was bland and cold; while the salad was room temperature. My pasta was watery. My Mom's meatballs were as hard as hockey pucks. We gave them back to our server, telling him they couldn't be cut with a knife and fork. There were inedible. Under this breath he muttered, "That is because it is dead." We presumed he was referring to the meat. He was not planning on replacing the meatballs he took. There are many nice Italian restaurants out there, where the food it good and the patrons are respected.

1  Thank Malibured3
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Stopped at Isabella's for lunch today after reading reviews here and on another site and was completely disappointed. There were only two other tables with guests when we went in, but we had to stand in the middle of the restaurant for five minutes before we could flag someone down from the kitchen to seat us. The bread and the pasta fagioli were just ok, but the entrees were not very good at all. The chicken had a rubbery feel as if it had been microwaved and the tilapia was overdone. Cute place, but we won't be back any time soon.