“true gem”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 20, 2014

We have gone 3 times already because we cant get enough of Isabella's food. Not only are the owners so gracious but the food and value is supreme. The black linguini with fra diablo and seafood is off the charts as well as the chicken francese and eggplant parmigiana. Tastes like my mother made and she is from Italy. deserts are fabulous as well. Value is supreme a true gem.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

This little strip mall Italian restaurant has nice atmosphere for as small as it is. The food is good and is homemade. Service is good and the selections are adequate. Nice wine list. Would recommend.

Reviewed February 4, 2014

Six of us went for dinner at this excellent cozy restaurant tucked away in a strip mall. We were all pleased with our choices from Crab Ravioli to the Veal Isabella's. The spinach side dish served with some of the meals was one of the best I have ever tasted. My partner and I have been traveling for almost 3 weeks and this is by the far the best meal we have had on our trip. The staff were attentive and we received desserts on the house as our table was not ready when we arrived. The cheese cake they gave us was 10 out of 10! The prices are amazingly low for what arrives on your table and the service can't be beat. We all enjoyed their wine selection and good memories were made!

Reviewed February 3, 2014

I had lunch here with friends. The waiter was very attentive. We both ordered the $7.99 lunch. I had a delicious portobello mushroom soup and the chicken special which was very tasty with pasta on the side. For the price, you can't do better.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

I want to go back!! This is a tiny little restaurant (10 tables) located in a strip mall. I was a little skeptical at first glance, but then we looked at the menu, and my fears subsided. We had a really good Italian dinner here, and the prices are very reasonable. We began with fantastic calamari. Then Hubby had the squid ink seafood pasta, and I had the pasta carbonara - both were very very good! The waiter (who may have been the owner) thought he took too long to bring our second glasses of wine, so he didn't charge us for those. Very nice! Before tip, the bill was only $43 -- unheard of for an excellent dinner with appetizer and wine! I really wanted to try one of the desserts, but we were too full. If we are ever in Florida again, we will definitely go back! Please try this restaurant and write a review to let others know how good it is!

1  Thank HawaiiHarrisons