“it's ok” 3 of 5 stars

uk
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“it's ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014

Played on a Thursday afternoon on the Pines course, for the price it was ok some of the fairways are very poor but the greens were ok. i played the Palms course last year and thought it was a better course and better layout.
Starter could have been a bit more polite.
Had a 2 beers in the bar afterwards and the staff were very friendly

Visited May 2014

Manchester
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Not so Hot”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

I play here a couple of times a year and always have enjoyed my rounds. I was sadly disappointed in the condition of the course Fairways were pretty chewed up and the greens were not much better on either of the two courses. I really do hope they get their act together.

Cincinnati
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 95 helpful votes
“Really nice food, terrific server - Sammy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

We brought our children for dinner after having gone to hit some golf balls with them for an afternoon while in pompano. So glad we did. The server was so nice and the food and environment were terrific. The tomato bisque was so good and the menu had so many great salads to choose from.

Meadville, Pennsylvania
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Not a friendly atmosphere at all”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

The price was ok for the course ($45 for course and rented clubs for $35). The course wasn't the greatest, but busy as heck. Fairways had lot of black spots, most greens were ok but also had some dead spots. Worst part was starter. Wife and I were by ourselves and he made it a chore to try to let us out by ourselves. When we checked in at clubhouse we went to starter and he was talking to his buddy. I stood there while he was talking and the friend had to tell the starter, "Maybe you should take care of those 2 people - looks like they want to golf"> He was terrible!! He was not friendly at all and practically ignored us and had few words to say or to explain where first tee was. I'd go back again but I too can be just as obnoxious to the starter if he is there.

Montreal, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great place”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

this place is huge! went with couple of my coworkers to waste some time during the week. The grass is well maintained and the staff was very helpful. it is definitely better than most of the ones ive been to so far. it is also a good place for families.

Visited January 2014