“Over Priced Small Portions”

Giraffas Brazilian Steaks & Burgers
Cuisines: American, Brazilian
Deerfield Beach, Florida
“Over Priced Small Portions”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

The worst is when you go into a place to eat, overpay for the food and still leave feeling hungry and dissatisfied. Like the previous reviewer I also ordered the Filet Mignon Stroganoff w/ two sides white rice and mashed potatoes payed $13 and some change and the portions were tiny. Not to mention the quality of the food was bad the steak was tough and I didnt care for the taste of the sauce. Advice for any one attempting to try this place for the first time, DONT ! Hopefully they put a better restaurant in this location. Sorry Giraffas I think its time to pack up shop

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Issiah O
GiraffasUSA, Community Manager at Giraffas Brazilian Steaks & Burgers, responded to this review, March 20, 2014
Hi there,
We appreciate you eating with us recently and are sorry to hear that you left hungry and dissatisfied!
If you wouldn't mind we'd like to contact you via email. Can you please send us a message at social@giraffas.com, when you have a chance.
Thanks again for the feedback!
The Giraffas Team

Delray Beach, Florida
“Horrible service”
Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

Horrible service, i came in with two of my work peers and 30 minutes later i was done eating and they still brought their food, we went constantly to the counter to ask about out order and they just kept saying "it will be right out'' 20 minutes later they brought one of the dishes and it was the wrong order! Which my friend ate just because he was already too frustrated.... What's worse is that they came and took our bill (already paid) so we had no receipt to complain with. I so happened that the cashier had not submitted the order to the kitchen and had to do so again.... The third order came in 15 minutes later and was wrong at well. What was supposed to be a pleasant quick meal turned out to be a trainwreck!

GiraffasUSA, Community Manager at Giraffas Brazilian Steaks & Burgers, responded to this review, February 21, 2014
Hi there.

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us this feedback.

As per our email correspondence, we look forward to having you eat with us again.

The GIRAFFAS Team
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Eat like a King.....go somewhere else.”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

I visited this newly open restaurant in Pompano Beach, near my house. I was looking forward to it, since the sign said "Brazilian Steaks & Burgers" I have been to Brazil a few times & enjoyed the food.

I ordered the Filet Mignon Stroganoff. Then I ordered a fountain soda. The cashier said "The Soda Fountain is broken, but you can buy a bottle of water" I said no, that I would just like a glass of water. She then said, "the water comes out of the soda machine". I asked her if she could just go to the kitchen & fill the glass from the taps. She again said "the water comes out of the soda machine"
I just asked her to give me a glass. I would go to the bathroom & fill it myself.
I thought the worst was over. But then the food was delivered to our table. The gravy of the stroganoff was VERY bad. I have tasted better gravies from a frozen dinner.
So, stay home & eat a frozen dinner. You will enjoy it more.

• Visited December 2013
GiraffasUSA, Community Manager at Giraffas Brazilian Steaks & Burgers, responded to this review, January 2, 2014
Hi there,
First off on behalf of the entire Giraffas team we would like to apologize for your experience. Please know that we do view each and every review and work hard to make the necessary corrections when needed.
We would like to invite you back into our Pompano Beach restaurant on us. If you could please email us at social.media.us@giraffas.com to redeem the offer, we would most appreciate it.
Thank you for your understanding and feedback!
The GIRA Team