“Big Louies of Pompano doesn't care about Customer satisfaction!”
Review of Big Louie's

Big Louie's
Ranked #111 of 388 Restaurants in Pompano Beach
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

I live within their delivery area in Pompano, Florida. I use to order from Big Louies often; however, it was never very good, just convenient. What finally got to me was their indifference when they were told of a mistake or poor food quality. They really don't seem to care! Maybe they get a lot of one time tourists because most patrons wouldn't stand for a repeat performance of such a total disregard of customer's satisfaction!

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Big Louie's has the best food of any Italian restaurant I have dined at in the state of FL. I actually worked for the chain in 1988 as a bookkeeper, and i can tell you the food quality is the same. My favorite is their garlic rolls which are made from pizza dough. Their is nothing on their menue that I do not like and price is reasonable.

1  Thank Maya S
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Our family loves Big Louie's Pizza. I especially love their eggplant pizza (thinly sliced, breaded eggplant as a topping). It is delicious. Their homemade rolls (which are like pizza dough) are great as well. The servers are extremely friendly too.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

They have the best pizza in town! Chicken Parm is my favorite dinner. When you get something delivered it always gets to your house hot and in 30 minutes or less.

Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

My husband & I went. To big Louie's. for
A nice dinner so we thought. He ordered
The lasagna. And it was cold so he asked the waitress to heat it up for him. A few
Minutes later she brought it back and it was
Grey I ordered coffee and it was burnt and my meal was cold I asked her if she would heat it up she did my husband didn"t like. The look of the food so we paid for rolls and tea and went somewhere else