“okay food- bad management”
Review of Big Louie's

Big Louie's
Ranked #123 of 357 Restaurants in Pompano Beach
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
fort lauderdale
“okay food- bad management”
Reviewed April 21, 2012

I wish I had read these review prior to going last night. They don't surprise me at all. This is not the Big Louies of the Sunrise Blvd location- it couldn't be different. For $7.99 my daughter's children's meal included three pieces of small ravioli only.. that's it. Something that probably cost them 50 cents to make they charged $7.99 for. The adult menu is I believe was $4 more but it probably comes with twice as much pasta and it comes with for sure a salad and garlic rolls. When I pointed out to the waitress that the price was unreasonable for what was received she pushed the blame on the manager. The added bonus was the single stall restroom was occupied for about ten minutes by an employee and there was a roach running around the restaurant which they were aware of.

• Visited April 2012

Brooklyn, New York
“Usually love it here but...”
Reviewed December 18, 2011

I've loved eating here for about 15 years and always make sure for the past ten years that I stop here whenever I come in from Brooklyn. However tonight I met the owner and manager Natali (spelling). I have never dealt with such a rude manager. Instead of asking what I wanted in place of my supposed fresh mozzarella cheese pizza, he yelled ” There's nothing else I can do for you! If I made this again it would look the same!” And stormed off into the kitchen where he continued to yell. I will now think twice about coming here. Worst experience in a restaurant ever!! How does a manager not try to help fix the issue, especially a simple one of changing cheese on a pizza?!?

3 Thank tracyrocks
US
“Love the garlic rolls”
Reviewed November 18, 2011

We have eaten Pizza and it's good. We have eaten pasta and entree's and they are good. There are nightly specials.

This is a good place to eat for a good value. We always have food to take home.

Visited November 2011
1 Thank UStravelmaxx
Atlanta, Georgia
“Simply the best pizza in Pompano. Not New York Style Genuine New York, NJ”
Reviewed September 17, 2011

Order the pizza extra thin and extra crisp and you ascend into Pizza Heaven from the first bite. If you like the best garlic rolls in the universe and want a truly great dinner like Chicken Parm.....Big Louie's will exceed your expectations. My memories of NJ Pizza are surpassed bythis thin crust perfection. Great salads, pasta and most popular Italian Dishes.

• Visited September 2011
Lighthouse Point, Florida
“The Customer is always wrong....”
Reviewed January 27, 2011

I ordered a pizza and was told it would be 15 minutes. I arrived in 20 because they have no parking for pick up. I mentioned this to the cashier and she let me know they get a lot of complaints about it (and do nothing). I asked about my pizza and was told it would be a while. When I told her I was told 15 minutes she yelled at another waitress to stop telling people 15 minutes. After 25 minutes I asked how much longer as was scolded by the cook that i was too impatient. As I took my pizza at 30 minutes the cook told I should learn to be more patient. I might do that, but never again for Big Louie's. I think they lack management. A bunch of young folks out of control. Stew Leonard or Nordstroms, they will never be!!

• Visited January 2011