“Great , fun atmosphere- good food!”

Flanigan's Seafood Bar & Grill
Ranked #5 of 362 Restaurants in Pompano Beach
Cuisines: American, Vietnamese
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Flanigan's is famous for our legendary Baby Back Ribs, and we sell over a million pounds per year. We are also known for our fresh fish selections and unique preparation options, such as Dolphin Francaise and Blackened Tuna. You can't get fresher fish unless you catch it yourself! We specialize in Fresh and Homemade menu items, and the majority of our items are made from scratch with fresh ingredients. There are no microwave ovens in our kitchens! Our menu offers a variety of options including Prime Rib, Steaks, Pasta, Entrée Salads, 10 ounce Burgers, unique Sandwiches, Award Winning Appetizers, and oversized Signature Desserts. Our portion sizes are large and our prices are reasonable. We have "Happy Hours" several times a week that feature all brands of beer, liquor and wine at up to 50% off, even on the weekends!
Reviewed April 8, 2014

My husband and I wanted a casual, tasty, seafood place nearby the beach resort we are staying at for dinner. We read many good reviews of this place so opted to go there. It was busy at 8 pm, when we arrived...always a good sign, we opted for a place at the bar, for immediate serving (45 minute wait for us otherwise ); and were met with three friendly bartenders who were all charming and fun. They introduced themselves, took pictures for us and others at the bar, and kept the busy area hopping with food and drink.

I had hoped for grilled fish or shrimp but couldn't find anything that want fried. In fairness to them, I did not ask if they could grill something for me either. Their menu is large, so there were other choices that looked good as well. I opted for there mp grilled mushroom, onion and Swiss burger and a side of black beans. It was both huge and delicious....but I was only able to eat about 1/3 of it. Hamburger lovers would appreciate this choice!

My husband order their dolphin ( Mahi) sandwich with curly fries. The fries were not warm, unfortunately, but he enjoyed the fish sandwich. We also share their firecracker appetizer which was good...but didn't have the kick we expected...still a good choice.

Definitely family friendly, or nice for just two. Friendly faces, good service, some outdoor picnic tables, too. Dinner with three drinks ran about $50 for two adults.

There are newer reviews for Flanigan's Seafood Bar & Grill

Reviewed April 6, 2014

Went here about a week ago with the family. Everyone enjoyed their food choices, but the best item that we tasted was hands down the Hot Buffalo Garlic Wings. These wings were unbelievable. The taste was the perfect amount of heat with a twist of garlic. I probably could have consumed 100 or more, they were that good. I strongly suggest getting these wings if you are wing lover. Best tasting wings I have had in a long time, and I am an avid Buffalo Wing guy. Better yet you can get 50 of these wings to go for $30. This is such a tremendous deal. If you do go here, the Hot Buffalo Garlic wings are a MUST.

Reviewed April 2, 2014

Prime rib was super. Great place for food and drinks.
Service is always with a smile. Can be a bit loud at times though.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

What can I say! It was all great! The food, the drinks, the happy hours! We went their on our last night. What a meal!!!

Reviewed March 25, 2014

We were seated right away. The ribs were suggested as a feature dish. The ribs were very very good! I have to mention a professional/friendly waitress her name is Malibu. She was so nice to talk to and made our dinner extra special. Wishing you all the best Malibu!