“Good Ribs but poor service”

Flanigan's Seafood Bar & Grill
Ranked #7 of 357 Restaurants in Pompano Beach
Cuisines: American, Vietnamese
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Flanigan's is famous for our legendary Baby Back Ribs, and we sell over a million pounds per year. We are also known for our fresh fish selections and unique preparation options, such as Dolphin Francaise and Blackened Tuna. You can't get fresher fish unless you catch it yourself! We specialize in Fresh and Homemade menu items, and the majority of our items are made from scratch with fresh ingredients. There are no microwave ovens in our kitchens! Our menu offers a variety of options including Prime Rib, Steaks, Pasta, Entrée Salads, 10 ounce Burgers, unique Sandwiches, Award Winning Appetizers, and oversized Signature Desserts. Our portion sizes are large and our prices are reasonable. We have "Happy Hours" several times a week that feature all brands of beer, liquor and wine at up to 50% off, even on the weekends!
Regina, Canada
“Good Ribs but poor service”
Reviewed November 22, 2012

We were told that Flanigan's had the best ribs in Fort Lauderdale so we drove down to try them out. The ribs were good but not great. Toomuch BBQ sauce to taste the spices used to cook the ribs. I ordered a Key Lime Pie and waited over 10 minutes before another waitress we caught in passing finally served us the pie which was very good.

Pompano Beach, Florida, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“MY FAVORITE!”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

I love their blackened dolphin sandwich. I usually get it with the black beans and rice. I like so many things here, sometimes it's hard to choose. The fried shrimp is really good, so is their lemon chicken pasta. I love their dinner salads they have real bacon bits, finely shredded parmesan cheese and their croutons are the best! I really enjoy the atmosphere. I love watching the saltwater fish tanks and there is a lot to look at hanging all over the place. If you get the chance go check them out. I love this place!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Heather S
Boca Raton, Florida
“Great local place to eat.”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Great Tuna sandwich $9.99 special with fries. Ribs are good and as is the fish sandwich. Good service, friendly help, a better than average small FL chain. Lots of good food, so stop in and give them a try

1 Thank ThePCGuy
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“A very enjoyable place to grab a drink”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I went to Flanigan's this past week while in Fort Lauderdale for a family wedding. I had an afternoon free and walked down the beach to the pier and found this great little hole in the wall bar. The service was great and enjoyed the local crowed that was gathered for their afternoon drinks. The locals were very friendly and fun! I had a shrimp dish that was very good. Overall a good place to visit if you get a chance.

1 Thank jolowens
Coral Springs, Florida
“Fast Food Taste”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

If you like healthy food, do noit eat here. OK, for the type of food they serve. I will not eat here in the future.