“Loud”

Ranked #4 of 368 Restaurants in Pompano Beach
Cuisines: American, Vietnamese
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Flanigan's is famous for our legendary Baby Back Ribs, and we sell over a million pounds per year. We are also known for our fresh fish selections and unique preparation options, such as Dolphin Francaise and Blackened Tuna. You can't get fresher fish unless you catch it yourself! We specialize in Fresh and Homemade menu items, and the majority of our items are made from scratch with fresh ingredients. There are no microwave ovens in our kitchens! Our menu offers a variety of options including Prime Rib, Steaks, Pasta, Entrée Salads, 10 ounce Burgers, unique Sandwiches, Award Winning Appetizers, and oversized Signature Desserts. Our portion sizes are large and our prices are reasonable. We have "Happy Hours" several times a week that feature all brands of beer, liquor and wine at up to 50% off, even on the weekends!
Reviewed April 2, 2012

The food was good, the service was good, the wait was silly since there were numerous open tables yet we had to wait almost a half hour.

Reviewed March 31, 2012

No matter which Flanigans you go to in South Florida, you will always have a good time!
Good food, good service and reasonable prices. A good place to go. Relaxed and laid back!

Reviewed March 29, 2012

I went there with friends and I don't like ribs... But I had the shrimp pesto and found it absolutely delicious! I just wish they'd use even more garlic because I love it!

Reviewed March 27, 2012

The seafood is great. The atmosphere is wonderful.It's also easy to find.

Reviewed March 25, 2012

We went to Flanigan's for St. Patrick's Day I admit it was a crazy day to go there, but we figured what better day to try out this place in Pompano Beach. The restaurant was packed but the manager was very good at keeping the place moving and giving people realistic timing for when they would get a table.

We had to wait about 30 minutes. This was not bad considering how busy they were. We ordered a variety of items. I had a Flanigan's burger which was very good. I got it with a side of dirty rice which was also good. The burger was cooked the way I ordered it and everything came out hot. We had two people that got the corned beef and cabbage. They said it was ok, but not great. That is not a huge surprise as it was a holiday and they were very busy. We had some others with us that had burgers with teh curly fries. The curly fries were hot and crisp.

At Flanigan's if you get a large drink you get a reusable cup, which is you bring back you get .50 off your beverage next time. It makes the drink cheaper and it saves the planet. The cups are also good to bring drinks to the beach as they have nice lids with them. Our server was great. She was very attentive and brought us refills on our drinks. She even offered to refill them for us to the beach.

The portions at Flanigan's are very large, but it is mostly bar food. They have good burgers and the dirty rice was good. I would recommend them for lunch but I'm not sure how they would be for dinner. The prices were reasonable and the service was good.

All in all a good dining experience.

1  Thank Dem920