“Fresh. Delicious. Simple.”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Fort Lauderdale
“Fresh. Delicious. Simple.”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

This restaurant doesn't advertise and, although it is on a busy street, it doesn't have much street presence. It's actually hard to find if you're not familiar with it. It seems to rely solely on good food and word of mouth to keep it's steady flow of customers. Each time I, or my family, have visited, the food has been very fresh and delicious, thus we have returned several times. The place itself is very simple, nothing fancy; the service is the same. The food is worthy of the prices.

• Visited February 2014

Pompano Beach, Florida
“BEST BBQ in South Florida”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

We LOVE Blue Willy's and we have recommended it to at least 40 of our friends (who are also now regulars). My husband is from the South and he is very picky about his bbq. Blue Willy's is the place to go.

Nothing fancy, just amazing food. The pulled pork melts in your mouth, we love their sauces (especially the white sauce), best mac and cheese ever. Also like the coleslaw, brisket, corn break and Sweet Tea. Authentic and delicious. You will leave full and satisfied!

• Visited March 2014
Pembroke Pines, Florida
“Slap your momma”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

Best BBQ joint south of the FL-GA line. My wife and I ordered it all. The pork was moist and tender. The pork ribs were cooked to perfection and had very little fat on them. The Mac and Cheese was as good as any I have ever had and I'm from the south. And the collard greens are as good as momma used to make. The beef brisket was tender but I thought a little on the dry side. Cornbread was heaven. The only thing I missed was my sweet tea. Maybe I missed it on the menu. The outside sign only says BBQ so you might miss it driving by. It's a dive but you will not find any better BBQ in Florida.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank TripMember04042017
Tempe, Arizona, United States
“Barbeque in SoFlo”
Reviewed April 13, 2014

I was watching the Travel channel this afternoon and it had barbeque joints on for about 4 hours. So......I was craving good barbeque. As always, I Googled best in South Florida and Blue Willy's had good reviews. I just returned from having a wonderful Beef Brisket Sandwich with coleslaw on top. Now let me forewarn you, the joint is just that......."a joint" and the help is not......"overly friendly or tremendously helpful" but I went for a good barbeque and that is what I got. I had read another fellows review about the décor and help but I don't really care about that. When I go out to eat, and especially by myself, I could give a rat's @#$ about anything but the comida (food) and it was surely worth visiting again tomorrow! I truly enjoyed it.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Burgh-Birdman
jax beaches
“Ummmm, what?”
Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

Had brisket and pork and beans. Really disappointed. Just wasn't very good. Not really juicy, maybe even a bit dry. I'm surprised at these reviews. The people were friendly but do not drive out of your way. If u have ever been to a sonnys BBQ or bonos BBQ, I'd say those were both better than this. I didn't even finish my meal and I eat a ton. It just wasn't very good. Maybe a bad day.