All reviews across the street key west timeshare pitch full kitchen time share parking garage washer and dryer ocean side jacuzzi tub bedroom unit tennis courts main pool wyndham properties short walk to the beach activity center pompano beach area palm trees
Reviewed March 24, 2010

Our second stay in two years here at Sea Gardens and our first in a garden unit unit. First floor unit was a one BR/1.5 bath. Needed updating, but clean and efficient. Great staff. If you don't wish to attend a timeshare presentation, say so at check-in, BUT expect to be badgered anyway.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sandman3858
Reviewed March 10, 2010

Dont stay here why? when I arrived I got there early it was on a friday at 2:20 pm and I had the room for 4 days well the front desk conceirge told me that the room was not ready and I had to wait oh well I decided to relax by the lobby area since it was raining she came back and told me my room would be ready at 3:00pm I said ok she was nice gave me a cup of lemon aide that was so sour I almost choked then she came by and gave me 2 cookies they were good chocolate chip as I sat and rested at 3:15 pm she came over and gave me the key and said your room is ready as I checked the key card in the slot I opened the door
I turned the light on there was a big spot on the carpet wet ... At that time the door opened and the housekeeper told me that she reported it but it would be clean in 20 minutes so at that time I went to my friend room and we went to dinner I got back to my room at 8:00pm and the carpet was still dirty and I called the front desk they told me they would take care of it tomorrow morning anyway when I went to take off the bedspread the sheets had spots on them like rust.. atthat time I went to the front desk they told me thatthey had no more rooms
but I could go down the street and stay at the santa barbara whata mess I stayed with myfriends till the next day and then went to the santa barbara wyndham that was also bad no resteraunt just a coke machine forget wyndham go to Hilton or holiday inn keep your money the next day I went to the sands hotel in pompano that was really nice

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank bocaguy46
Reviewed February 16, 2010

Sea gardens has a wide ranging variety of rooms. We started in Waterfalls and room was a disaster--sheets did not fit the bed, bugs in room, power outlets didn't work, lights were so dull you could not read, no deck, small window, music at Tiki Bar very loud, staff starts working with leaf blowers etc at 7 AM, rooms not in good shape--partially repainted, but done poorly. Very dirty rooms, old stained carpet, small TV, room difficult for two people to move around as it was very small.
We were moved upon complaining to the building across the street--very nice balcony over the pool, view of the beach. Nice sized studio, full kitchen with all equipment.
Timeshare presentation is difficult to get away from--refuse it if you can, it's not worth the 'reward' as you are belittled when you don't agree to purchase 'more' points as though you are an idiot and they literally corner you so you can not leave.
Internet is very slow and often 'down'. Newspapers only available if you pay.
All in all, specify you only want a room on the beach side--do NOT stay in the other building. EVELYN is a jewel however! Say hello to her!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
3  Thank TheWorldReviewer
Reviewed February 1, 2010

We just returned from our stay at the Sea Gardens with a RCI timeshare exchange. We stayed in the Ocean Palms building which was lovely. We had a one bedroom in the back of the building that overlooked the intercoastal. Very spacious. We spent many late afternoons watching the boats go by and the sun setting! Everyone who worked there were extremely nice and always asking if there was anything we needed. We avoided the timeshare pitch as we always do! They checked back with us once and then didn't bother us after that.
Pompano Beach is between Ft Lauderdale and Deerfield beach. We enjoyed both. Deerfield has a great beach with restaurants right there. We enjoyed a couple of meals at Flannagan's and it was good and also reasonable.
The beach is very nice. We rented a cabana for a 1/2 day for $10.00. Well worth it if it's a bit windy or if you need a break from the sun.
We enjoyed our stay and would return.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank EMMColumbiaCT
Reviewed January 30, 2010

very nice.no complaints....pretty gardens nice pools..scary chemicals in the hottub

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple