“Best Restaurant in town!”

Cypress Nook Bavaria Haus Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 358 Restaurants in Pompano Beach
Cuisines: American, German
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Bavaria Haus is a local hidden treasure full service German-American restaurant. Since 1958, this free standing restaurant resembles an old style house and cottage. Hugh oak tree canopy covers outside dinning patio. Self parking in our lot.
Kreuth
“Best Restaurant in town!”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Best Restaurant in town! Great service, great food and great ambiente! Nice little place to spent a great time. We tried Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. The Goulasch is excellent. The meat is so soft! Couldn't wait till next holiday!

• Visited November 2012

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Found my "Breakfast Nook"”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I've recently moved to town, and a friend invited me to breakfast at the Nook. Although it was super busy (it was a Sunday), and had to wait approx. 30 min. on the shaded patio we did got free coffee outside and papers to read. I had the egg white tomato basil feta omelette with a side of bacon and homefries. The portions were huge and I took half home. My friend had pancakes that were the size of dinner plates with fresh raspberries and chocolate chips. Seriously, how can you go wrong!lol I'm definitely going to try them out for dinner. I hear they have authentic German cuisine at night, and if dinner is anything like breakfast, then I'll be a happy camper. Food for thought! Take cash when you go for breakfast or lunch. During dinner they due take credit cards.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Mable F
Fort Mill, South Carolina
“my favorite restaurant to come home to”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Having grown up in Pompano Beach, the Cypress Nook has always been our family favorite. After moving away a few years ago, I always come home to the Nook on every visit. The food is wonderful. (I highly suggest the BLT with home fries! Best BLT ever) The owners & staff make you feel like family. Can't wait to come home again in January!

• Visited January 2013
“Best German food in town!!”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

When we visit Fort Lauderdale, we always make it a point to eat at Cypress Nook. The family owned restaurant makes you feel as if you are a part of their family. Great ambiance, great food and service. Very quaint and personable!! Love it!

• Visited June 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Went there for my boyfriends birthday... we had a large party and they were very accommodating! Food was excellent! We will definitely be going back!

• Visited September 2013