“Just like NY”

Bella Monte Italian Deli
Ranked #35 of 364 Restaurants in Pompano Beach
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Italian
Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

I have been here many times with my friend who lives in the area and it is spectacular. The homemade italian sausage is great, sauce is wonderful, and eggplant is to die for. I love the assortment of fresh olives and cooked vegetable antipasti. Great for food to-go for dinner at home and the sandwiches are awesome. Try the sesame seeded bread!

Reviewed December 4, 2013

Have known this establishment for 30 years which is somewhat of a record for south florida. They always have fresh sandwiches and very friendly service. They also sell a wide array of italian products. This is as close as you will get to an old time NYC Italian Deli.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Great food - the sandwiches were the best and the service was awesome. It was easy to get to. We went twice during our 5 day stay, got 4 different sandwiches and they were all delicious.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

Now I'm not fancying sandwiches too much, but the prosciutto and mozzarella chiabata that I got from this place was excellent. I asked it with olive oil only, but the lady put olive oil and vinegar over my bread. Despite me telling that I would take it anyway, she insisted to make a new one, with new prosciutto and new mozzarella. That is service!

Reviewed March 9, 2013

Typical strip mall deli from the outside. Inside find the finest reasonable priced Italian ham to serve with melon. Bistro tables available for lunch subs or prepared hot foods. Fast, Friendly service.