“Franks: Friendly, Accomodating and Dependable”
Review of Frank's Ristorante - CLOSED

Frank's Ristorante
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 15, 2012

Franks Restaurant is a friendly, accomodating and dependable beach dining experience for friends and family to gather and enjoy. The food tends to be basic Italian traditional, but the service is attentive. They have added outside tables and spruced up that area. We enjoyed pizza and salad, but did not find it emarkable. All in all, a good time was had by all.

Reviewed March 8, 2012

A few clients and I were looking for somewhere to get dinner.. a mutual friend told us about Franks so we went there. It was late and saw they were closing so we were about to get into our cars.. they chased us down and told us to come on in.. and we did. We did not get seated in the restaurant.. they seated us in the pizzeria. Handed menus and promptly rushed to order "because the cooking staff wanted to go home" When placing an order I asked if my dish contained any peppers of any kind on it.. they waiter said no..When the food came out it was luke warm and undercooked..when my dish came out it was oily and something red crushed all over it for "garnish" I asked the waiter again if there was pepper on the food and asked her to identify what was on my plate.. she said it was dried beats used for color.. I stupidly believed her and ate the chicken.. after eating it I had to take a benedryl.. and then fly home for my epi pen because the hives were spreading the benedryl was not enough. I guess out of rush to go home they lied to me and but my health in danger.. and they should understand being in the food business what a food allergy is and how dangerous it can be. In closing.. Food was not the great and greasy.. service was rushed and waiter was pushy trying to make us order more expensive dishes... menu is pricey and the food is not of quality to match prices...and they have no regard for a paying customers request about what is not to be in their food. I will never take any of my clients, friends or family to eat there again.. it cost us our night out because of my allergic reaction.

Reviewed March 6, 2012

I chanced upon Frank's last summer while cruising around the coast, getting aquainted with the area by the beach. Saw the sign, parked and went in for pizza. It was good, best pizza I'd had to date in Florida. My friend wanted a meal, so we ended up sitting and she got spaghetti with meat sauce, came with a big side salad. It was so good, I got an order to take back to the condo. The pasta portion was huge, I got two meals out of it! Came with the salad and garlic knots to go. Coming from NYC, it's hard to find pizza that compares; this was good food!

Reviewed February 25, 2012

Great spot and fun to sit outside and people watch while dining on white table cloth tables with delicious pizza!

Reviewed February 6, 2012

Sorry, had to fudge about the year--it wouldn't go back any farther or skip that part...

Anyway--I haven't been to Frank's since 1994 and it's still on my mind and I can't wait to go back! The food was amazing! Never had anything bad from there--but who would've cared? The place was dimly lit, ambiance was super, and all the servers were good looking Italian males!!! Who could ask for more?

It was a family tradition since the 80's before my husband and I went in '94. Keep the doors open--I'll be back!!!