“Doesn't Everyone Love Italian Food?”
Review of Frank's Ristorante - CLOSED

Frank's Ristorante
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
NY, NY
“Doesn't Everyone Love Italian Food?”
Reviewed January 17, 2012

My sister and I walk to Frank's Ristorante on New Year's Eve so we can enjoy wine with our dinner and not worry about driving. I like to say, "Buonasera, signore" to the headwaiter. The menu and food are good and the prices are reasonable. During the day or late evening, pizza outdoors at Frank's is the best I've eaten.

Visited January 2012

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Great Location.....Great Food.....Old School Italy Flavor!”
Reviewed January 5, 2012

My wife and I decided to finally try this place after walking by it multiple times over the last five years without eating there. We were able to walk in without a reservation on New Years Eve night no problem. It is not a large dining room and that makes it even more romantic and unique for this area of Florida.

Ordering a bottle of wine is a must! They have some very unique wines and it compliments the meal very well....everyone had one on their table!

I ordered the Fetuccini Alfredo because that is a staple of any italian menu that I use to judge quality and ingredients. It was all homemade and the combination of the olive oil that it is sauted in and the ginger that is used in the sauce set the dish off perfectly. I added chicken to the dish and it was awesome! The wife had Chicken Marsala and while she though it had great flavor she was a little disappointed that it was served with pasta instead of mashed potatoes. Overall it was an excellent dining experience and we will return when we visit Pompano in the near future. Bravo to Frank's!!

• Visited December 2011
Delray Beach, Florida
“being frank...”
Reviewed December 23, 2011

this place was just ok. There are too many nice places to eat within walking distance of this place for you to accept average fair.

Phuket Town, Thailand
“food”
Reviewed November 29, 2011

food was super and the right price ! and only few minutes walk from the wonderful Ebb Tide . and i tried several choices on the menu and all were excellent !

Visited May 2011
Versailles, KY
“Nice place with great food”
Reviewed November 23, 2011

My husband and I ate here the night before Thanksgiving. I had the rigatoni with chicken and broccoli...it was amazing! Perfect portion size with a light garlic wine sauce. My husband had the linguini festivale... Huge amounts of clams, mussels and shrimp on the plate! The garlic rolls are obviously made from scratch and the house salad had a nice, light dressing. We are here until Sunday and will definitely be back!