“Best Salsa and Sangria to die for”

Cielito Lindo Restaurant
Ranked #36 of 369 Restaurants in Pompano Beach
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Cielito Lindo has their beginning in the spring of 1985 when we opened our first restaurant in Pompano Beach. Then, as now, each dish was faithfully created from favorite recipes passed down from generation to generation and brought with us from Mexico. Over the years, we have taken great pride in offering our guests fine foods of Mexico prepared and served with dedication to the best of Mexico's traditions. New dishes are constantly bring created and adapted for your enjoyment and dining pleasure. Our popular "Especialidades de la Casa" reflects the high quality long associated with Cielito Lindo Restaurants, and now seafood dishes, "Pescado del Mar," compliment our new Cielito Lindo Restaurants. Welcome to Cielito Lindo's. Enjoy your visit, and come again soon.
Reviewed March 4, 2011

I go to Cielito Lindo's fairly often. They have the best Mexican food around. The place is tucked away on Dixie but I would rather drive there than go to a mediocre mexican place.
I have to say the Low carb Chicken Quesedia is fantastic even though I cheat and put their awesome re-fried beans on it. The salsa is the best around..I prefer the hot to their mild but Im a spicy kind-a girl....Without a doubt they have the best Sangria around and I've had Sangria in several places in town. Food is always great and even though its small seems it's never too crowded to get a seat quickly

Reviewed July 4, 2010

Don't let the outside steer you away! The staff are so friendly, and the food is awesome! Went there, with friends, and saw fellow travelers there as well. We all loved the food, authentic and reasonably priced. Parking is free, and just off the beaten path so you get quality and price. The steak burrittos are to die for!

1  Thank WarmVacations
Reviewed January 16, 2009

Great Lunch. They serve hot chips and 2 types of homemade salsa, plus soup of the day with your lunch. The soup was chicken tortilla, which was very flavorful. My husband oredered Mexican and I ordered Spanish- we were both very satisfied with our selections. The place is small, but worth the wait.

1  Thank BarbraIowa