“Fantastic!!”

Cielito Lindo Restaurant
Ranked #40 of 357 Restaurants in Pompano Beach
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Cielito Lindo has their beginning in the spring of 1985 when we opened our first restaurant in Pompano Beach. Then, as now, each dish was faithfully created from favorite recipes passed down from generation to generation and brought with us from Mexico. Over the years, we have taken great pride in offering our guests fine foods of Mexico prepared and served with dedication to the best of Mexico's traditions. New dishes are constantly bring created and adapted for your enjoyment and dining pleasure. Our popular "Especialidades de la Casa" reflects the high quality long associated with Cielito Lindo Restaurants, and now seafood dishes, "Pescado del Mar," compliment our new Cielito Lindo Restaurants. Welcome to Cielito Lindo's. Enjoy your visit, and come again soon.
“Fantastic!!”
Reviewed March 15, 2012

The restaurant is located in a warehouse district, but the food and service were out of this world. It seemed like most of the wait staff do not speak english, but they were always there taking care of you. The salsa that came with the chips was so good, I licked the bowl, like a child. Another table's waitress saw me and went running off to get me another bowl of salsa the size of a cereal bowl. I never said a word to her. The menu is extensive. So much to choose from, Mexican, Spainish and Cuban. The drinks were amazing as well and they packed a punch, so they are not stingy. This place is fabulous. The burritos, quesadias, enchilladas, just fabulous. I can't wait to go back next year when we go on vacation. This place is an unbelievable home run.

• Visited December 2011

Atlanta, Georgia
“Dishes to crave again and again”
Reviewed February 26, 2012

This is one of our favorite Mexican resuarants We stay in Ft Lauderdale but never hesitate to drive up . Their Salsa is amazing

Visited August 2011
“Great Mexican & Cuban food.”
Reviewed October 31, 2011

Dinner's are delicious and reasonably priced. Can usually get a table without a wait. I like Mexican food and my spouse likes Cuban food so this is one of our favorite restaurants. Enjoy!

New York
“Best Mexican in town!”
Reviewed March 12, 2011

I live in New York and wanted to try a Mexican place in the area. Outstanding, Awesome Sangria authentic food great prices.

Pompano Beach, Florida
“Best Salsa and Sangria to die for”
Reviewed March 4, 2011

I go to Cielito Lindo's fairly often. They have the best Mexican food around. The place is tucked away on Dixie but I would rather drive there than go to a mediocre mexican place.
I have to say the Low carb Chicken Quesedia is fantastic even though I cheat and put their awesome re-fried beans on it. The salsa is the best around..I prefer the hot to their mild but Im a spicy kind-a girl....Without a doubt they have the best Sangria around and I've had Sangria in several places in town. Food is always great and even though its small seems it's never too crowded to get a seat quickly

Visited February 2011