“Very good sushi”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed February 18, 2014

We had a chirashi, spicy tuna, a Mexican and shrimp shumai. All were very good quality and tasty. Would go again.

Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

Outstanding food! We go here often and have always been pleased with the quality of food. Like someone else commented....its a small place not fancy. The only thing that has kind of bothered me on my last two trips is that the service hasn't been all that great. But hey... for food this good I can handle it.

Great place.. definitely suggest.

Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

Very good sushi restaurant. Fresh and yummy. We don't go for sushi a lot but when we do this is the place to go. Nice menu good assortment

Reviewed October 4, 2013

The place was small and cozy. Nice decoration and clean. The service was very good the two times that my wife and I have gone, the waiter is very friendly and knowledgeable about the menu and will help you figure out what to order if you're not too sure. Now to the best part: the food. Their fried rice and sushi rolls were DELICIOUS! Honestly the best sushi I have ever had. Succulent does not even begin to describe it. We don't mind driving the 15 miles from home to this place for our new favorite date night restaurant.

1  Thank Laura C
Reviewed September 15, 2013

While this restaurant does not look like much from the outside it is a nice surprise upon entering.

The decor is nice and the service is great, the staff was very knowledgeable and helpful. The sushi was fresh and well made with a nice balance of flavours. The house rolls were nice and every single item ordered tasted good.

The price was very reasonable, and I would recommend a visit if your looking for some original rolls and overall good sushi

1  Thank Peter_Bomberg