“Great food and service.”
Review of Calypso Restaurant

Calypso Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 358 Restaurants in Pompano Beach
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
North Ridgeville, Ohio
“Great food and service.”
Reviewed December 18, 2013

Went here because ot the positive reviews and am so glad we did. It was the best meal we had while we were there. The staff is great and the sever was spot on with her reccomendations. Do not hesitate to go here!! And if you love coconut like I do, you have to try the pie!!! Will be going here again when we travel back to the area.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Aimee G

Ottawa, Ontario
“Great Seafood, reasonably priced”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

We went to Calypso based on the positive reviews.... and didn't regret it. The food was very good. Simple and relaxed atmosphere I had the crab cake; while my while had to scallops - both delicious dishes. Can't wait to go back.

• Visited November 2013
Florida Keys, Florida
“One of my favorites for many years going!”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Many years ago, when I lived in the area of this restaurant, I stumbled onto it and went in and had a great meal...I've been back many, many times, often for celebrations with friends. I moved half an hour away but I still go there frequently as it's worth the trip. GREAT food, so much fun...I just regret that they are closed on the weekends. Call me a happy regular!

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Debby B
Pompano Beach, Florida
“One of the best in Pompano”
Reviewed November 9, 2013

If you want good eats in Pompano this is the place.. They do a REALLY nice job here. The fish is always really fresh...They really do care about service and it's always top notch.. Yeah it's not so cheap.. but it's worth a visit. The ginger dressing on the salad and the plantains are awesome.. Any fish you get is going to be fresh.. Check it out...

• Visited October 2013
West Middlesex, Pennsylvania
“Excellent food and service!”
Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

Our dinners were just excellent. I had crab cakes which were well seasoned and presented. My wife had a pork loin dinner that we both thought was great too. All of the salads/sides were really good too! Can't wait to go back.

Visited October 2013