“Delicious ice cream!”

Cold Stone Creamery
Ranked #5 of 11 Dessert in Pompano Beach
Reviewed June 11, 2016 via mobile

My family went here after eating our dinner and this place did not disappoint! The staff was polite and gave us time to make up our minds on what we wanted. I can't get over how good the ice cream was though! They give you a lot of it, and a size small will most likely be enough for most people!

Reviewed January 9, 2016

I highly suggest anyone visiting Florida to go to Cold Stone Creamery. It seems unassuming but the ice cream is fantastic! The first time we went I had the Chocolate Devotion and my husband had Apple Pie al la Cold Stone. We swear it tasted exactly like Apple Pie and ice cream! My chocolate creation was very good also. Two nights later we went back and I saw a new advertisement for "Fabulous Fudge Truffle." It was amazing! Best ice cream I ever had!!! Truly for a hard core chocolate lover!!!!!

Reviewed June 21, 2015

Nothing to dislike about Coldstone, my grandaughter and her Friends love this place and when my tongue is licking this delicious
treat so do I, my wallet is not so keen. do leave a small tip for the staff and they will sing for you, fun to watch them making all the choices.

Reviewed March 24, 2015

I got a bottled water, maybe a smoothie. Whenever my roommate would go here, I would eat the crazy mix, but I'm on a diet. They were out of the cake fruit thingy, no big deal. Only two tables to sit, so its more of takeout ice cream to sit in the pompano citi center courtyard. They need to have a vegan coconut or soy option, lol. When I see ice cream I think (cruelty creme) and I no longer want to fund the dairy industry :-( but I'm not an extremist! It very small inside but I'm sure kids would like it. You can mix candy into a waffle cone etc. No real decor though. If it's hot outside and you want a treat, it will do, not some place I drive out of my way to go to.

Reviewed May 18, 2014

This ice cream is very creamy and it's a fun place to be. The workers sing little jingles and are friendly. irthday cake remix Is my favorite.