“Great selections, service, and atmosphere”

Sunset Catch Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Sunset Catch Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 362 Restaurants in Pompano Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 1, 2014

My title says it all: Our server was a very attentive but not obtrusive. Food was delicious and served in a timely manner. My husband and son had the fish of the day which was fried whole. The server showed them the easiest way to eat it to avoid the bones but get all of the meat. I had the scallops. All very good. The restaurant itself is very pleasant and right on the marina. We would definitely reccomend eatting here!

There are newer reviews for Sunset Catch Restaurant

Reviewed June 12, 2014

Nice location, decoration, furnishings, bar and outdoor dinning. We had a nice experience sitting out doors on covered deck. It was a beautiful night and the table setting was good. This restaurant is pretty pricy. perhaps the new normal. While the food was good we did not think it was up to the prices.

Probably will not go back. :(

Reviewed June 2, 2014

This was our first night in Pompano and we found this place on trip Advisor within walking distance of our time-share. We made a reservation. Located on the intracoastal waterway overlooking yachts and the draw bridge. We sat outside on the 2nd floor patio and watched as the sun set. The food was excellent and the service was good. They need to offer larger glasses for water or provide a pitcher, since I was constantly asking for refills. But that is my only complaint. My wife had the Gnocchi a la vodka, " a tasty sauce, not too heavy". I had the grilled Pompano Arugula, excellent. And my daughter had the Linguini and clams, but she said it was "so-so". Served with a bottle of Pinot Grigio and a great salad. A great 1st night.

Reviewed May 30, 2014

Having had a large lunch, neither my wife nor I were very hungry, so we ordered a Caprese salad to split and an appetizer for each. My wife had mussels and I had octopus and conch ceviche. All were excellent. The Caprese salad was likely the best that we had ever eaten. We ate outside where we had a wonderful view of the sunset and the intracoastal waterway with its yachts slowly passing by. After dinner we ventured into the bar area and had drinks and listened to live music from a talented singer with a wide repertoire of music. It was very enjoyable. The staff were all very friendly and attentive. The restaurant is located on the second floor of a building just off of Atlantic Blvd and has complimentary valet parking. The building does have an elevator.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

The food was excellent. Pompano grilled perfectly, a crab and scallop curry pasta that was delicious. We had heard mixed things about the service but we were very happy with our server. Nice view of the canal and boats going by from their deck. We would return.