“Waterfront choice of inside or outside dining”
Review of Houston's

Houston's
Ranked #6 of 368 Restaurants in Pompano Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Very up beat staff with attention to detail. Have a simple array of choices in all areas. You picj
k wether you eat a salad or a large meal. Great Wine selection and full bar. Watch the boats up & down the intercoastal waterway and see the bridge open & close if you sit on the deck area outside!

Reviewed September 14, 2013

I frequently travel for business, and, as a Houston's/Hillstone fan I have an expectation.
This location never disappoints. The intracoastal waterway view makes it exceptional! I enjoy the soups, French dip, ribs, fresh fish, veggie burger and sides. Wine list is decent. I have dined alone at the bar, had dinner with friends, hosted business lunches and ALWAYS received good service. **side note re: mintblueberry review: Shouldn't you discuss the lack of service with management immediately? loooong before the check arrives?

1  Thank DMay51
Reviewed September 10, 2013

I don't know if I should write a review for each of the other Houston's I've visited (Atlanta and Miami). One thing is certain, they all serve excellent food. Friendly and courteous service. Outside sitting by the water way makes it ideal. Good for family and/or business.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Normally when we eat here both the food and service are great. However, if you have a large party the service will most likely be terrible. Most recently we ate there as a party of seven and I think the waitress, Corinne, just didn't even bother because she was guaranteed an 18% gratuity from a large table. We basically only saw her when she took our order and gave us the bill. She never asked how our meal was and our drinks were not refilled until we saw her at the end of dinner.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Upscale yet casual. Complimentary valet parking. Sit inside or out (view the waterway; watch customers arrive by boat). Recommend the homemade key lime pie for dessert!