“Fresh yummy food”

Cuisines: American
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Fresh yummy food”
Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

Ate here for the second time. I got the chicken philly sandwich and French fries both times. Made to order while you wait fresh and the staff is very friendly. The prices are quite reasonable also. Sandwich, fries, and drink was $7.95

Corpus Christi
“Great Value - Good Food, Odd Location”
Reviewed May 20, 2014

I usually don't rate flea market food courts as 5 stars, but I really enjoyed this meal. I use to live in chicago, and while the food does not compare to the original, it is a 5 star stand in.

We got 2 dogs, a fry and drink, an italian beef and a cheesesteak for about 20 bucks. The food came out quick and was very fresh.

The staff was very nice, and helpful. That really added to the experience.

Do not be afraid of the location. We were a bit put off by the flea market, but were pleasantly surprised. Don't be afraid of Fleas. I rate this an A plus restaurant for a quick lunch. I would definitely go back.

• Visited May 2014